Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    Cheap people with leaky cars/trucks and lots of mileage.
    :rofl:
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Don’t forget to go onto the island Sicily !
      It’s the best part

There’s a rooftops of some building your allowed to go on during the tour and you get the most beautiful photos you’ll ever have from there.
      Last edited by Sonny; 05-31-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
        tooken on in
        Ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Don’t forget to go onto the island Sicily !
          It’s the best part

There’s a rooftops of some building your allowed to go on during the tour and you get the most beautiful photos you’ll ever have from there.
          My family and I were talking about making an Italy trip. We calculated that it would cost approximately $8-$10k per couple.

How will I ever save that much money when I own 2 BMWs!?!
          90 Bronzit 325is
          16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Powling, we'll still be friends after this is over. Nobody said you guys would get swept, Warriors in 6, but if your team keeps getting those magical drops it might go 7 and then who knows...
            Haha deal, but until its over. Suck it!

Honest question...do you think KD is gone after this season?
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Man Sonny at 60 posts, just like that! Go Raptors, time for new blood. Less Drake though.

Comment

Personally, I think KD is gone from GS after this season. There has been speculation his "injury" isn't that severe. Too many ego's on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                  Personally, I think KD is gone from GS after this season. There has been speculation his "injury" isn't that severe. Too many ego's on that team.
                  Hard to be the team No. 1 when there are 2 other No. 1's on the same team already.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

Doom II for my Xbone
                    C'est magnifique
                    I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
                      My family and I were talking about making an Italy trip. We calculated that it would cost approximately $8-$10k per couple.

How will I ever save that much money when I own 2 BMWs!?!

Costco is your miracle my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        Cheap people with leaky cars/trucks and lots of mileage.
                        :nice:
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                          :nice:

To much nonsense and bullshit that separates a fool from his money with mechanic in a bottle products, but what’s the deal with Castro’s GTX. Should I convert to purely this oil only and forget all about the ZDDP info?

Am I a idiot for spending more for VR1 because of the “zinc”

I always add half a bottle of Lucas if that give me more points of fucktardy by putting damn gear oil in her.

I’m officially feeling like my testosterone level went from 255 to 800.
                          Last edited by Sonny; 05-31-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            Haha deal, but until its over. Suck it!

Honest question...do you think KD is gone after this season?
                            Go Raptors, time for new blood. Less Drake though.
                            *AUBREY ....

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            Hard to be the team No. 1 when there are 2 other No. 1's on the same team already.
                            KD is probably leaving because this Warriors dynasty is the Splash Brothers. KD is just a plain ol badass and wants to make his make his own dynasty, but probably wont. He and Kyrie can go and LAbron it up in NY all they want.

Steph is one of the most talented and unselfish players.
                            Klay is a badass two-way player who terrorizes the other side of the arch.

Warriors in 6
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Comment

Zinc is good. But screw that expensive shit.

T6 and send it.

My Audi gets t6 and a bottle of STP. But that's mainly due to the 2 turbos pumping out boost in the mid 30s. Turbos need the zinc, especially journal bearing setups.

Flat tappets do too, but T6 alone should have plenty.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X