Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
    If i ever win the lottery, I'm taking out a gigantic loan and paying it back ASAP. Free credit. boom.

--Mike
    You wouldn't need a credit line if you have that much cash on hand.
    If you win a large sum in lottery, You would be in the business of loaning credits out and make $$, exactly opposite of what you said haha.
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
      Yes? My parents saved up money to pay for college so I don't have any loans. And no I'm not going to buy a house with cash but I'll bring the down payment in cash. You guys can have credit cards I'm never going to get one no matter what they offer me.

Sent from my DeLorean
      OK so you have the cash for the down payment. How do you think the rest of the house will be paid for....wait for it....THROUGH A LOAN. How do you get qualified through loans...from credit history.
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
        OK so you have the cash for the down payment. How do you think the rest of the house will be paid for....wait for it....THROUGH A LOAN. How do you get qualified through loans...from credit history.
        Proof of past payments. A mortgage is the only loan I'll ever have.

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Past Payments from what
          1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
          2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
          2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

^^Lol, I think you just broke the conversation. He's right, where would your record of past payments come from?

Comment

paying a utility bill or insurance does not build any credit only time it will effect your credit if you don't pay it and they send it to collections
              1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
              2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
              2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Yep. We're just trying to help you out by informing you how you can kill two birds with one stone...regardless if you plan on actually using the credit. I used to be like you when I was 19-20. Trying to be like, f*** the system, I can go against it, I don't need it. But in reality you can't...or else it's very difficult. Just do yourself a favor and get a credit card. Use it where you would use your debt card especially with paying bills. It'll allow you to make sure you are on time for paying your bills every time and give you some extra time to accrue the money needed to pay those bills. By not establishing any credit with the way the World is today you are loading the gun and pointing it at your foot. When the time comes that you need it you've already pulled the trigger.

Comment

speaking of CCs both of mine are paid down to 0. awhhhh yissss.

credit score should be in the upper 700's now babay

Comment

Damn 'mericans, stealing our stuff!

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Thanks Stanley, all that Credit Woo-Woo was way too serious for a nonsense thread.

This is nonsense: I took the lip off my car in July to change the rad and fix up tie rod ends and shocks and stuff. Winter's coming, it's getting dark at efffing lunchtime, I've turned the furnace on and I still haven't changed the shocks and tierods. I'm putting the lip back on tomorrow and I'm driving it 'til the salt comes. About a month. Feck.

Winter. It's nonsense that I live here still. Pah.

Comment

I view the Nonsense thread as sort of a General Discussion chat thread

That's really all the regional chat threads are really

Nonsense :p

Comment

I bought another 1974 2002 tonight. It came with 4 engines and 8 driveshafts.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Good Lord Danco

I thought we talked about this

Fusing engines together with multiple driveshafts won't give you more power

Comment

I'm pretty sure at least 1/3 of my FB friends are r3v guys lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                I'm pretty sure at least 1/3 of my FB friends are r3v guys lol
                                You're not my friend. I am disappoint.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X