X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melon
    replied
    Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post

We still have one recurring member that has not reached any level of maturity.
    I'll get there one day.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    that...and...the cars are too expensive for little teenage shit heads to own. thus, we don't have them to bag on anymore. the cars have reached maturity and, in turn, so has this forum....sadly....
    We still have one recurring member that has not reached any level of maturity.

Leave a comment:

• WokeAssSonnyThatLivedInHisE30
    replied
    I think the bigger grilles are starting to wear on everyone, they seem pretty good! Lexus on the other hand is lol

Leave a comment:

• WokeAssSonnyThatLivedInHisE30
    replied
    They are all into the E36 and E46, sadly those things are being destroyed and overheated left and right now.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
    that...and...the cars are too expensive for little teenage shit heads to own. thus, we don't have them to bag on anymore. the cars have reached maturity and, in turn, so has this forum....sadly....
    Yeah, but we don't even get those 12 year olds with their massive collection of Ferraris who want to get in to an E30 anymore. Also, it seems like we still have enough people on here to keep it going, but most activity seems to exist in Member Rides and in the FS areas.

Leave a comment:

• flyboyx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Same

r3v seems so sloooooooooooooooooooooow nowadays
    it is......

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Same

We have answered every possible E30 question, there can be no other reason that folks don't participate as they used to.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by Melon View Post

?
    Same

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
    This is so broken
    ?

Leave a comment:

• Beamerboi
    replied
    Hahahahaha and no emoji XD

Leave a comment:

• Beamerboi
    replied
    Originally posted by Melon View Post
    OH dang, replacing the whole basket assembly?
    This is so broken

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    If the other plates are within spec, I'm just going to buy two new plates for the clutch and call it good.

I took the trans countershaft apart today and found that the second gear dogs are mashed, so I need the two gears with those bits, but guess what, they're NLA and were changed after the F4's 2 year run... sweet. The F4i is a very similar bike, so I guess my first real option is to take a gamble on the F4i parts. Different part numbers, but one of them has the same tooth count so that's a start. The other gear might get left alone, or I'll end up swapping 3+ of them around...

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    OH dang, replacing the whole basket assembly?

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    I pulled the engine from the CBR and split the crankcase to get to the transmission, but I see sweet fuck all for damage (besides 2 busted clutch discs?) so I spent like 2 days of effort and still have no idea why it pops out of gear.

I haven't taken the main/countershaft apart yet to get a good look at the gear dogs yet, but from what I see, they look fine. There's also the possibility it's bent or work shift forks, or a weak/damaged spring for the detent follower. I'll probably spend some time this weekend digging a bit deeper, otherwise I'm just going to throw parts at it just so there's no chance of missing something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X