Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motheye99
    replied
    He deleted his reddit account which made me very sad, I wonder if he still has that E30

Remember when his wheel fell off.

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Sometimes I would search for the S man on reddit to see if he's still posting there after r3v ran him off. He posted for a bit but last I checked, I couldn't even find his username.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Beamerboi ... lets see how that free30 is coming along...

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Everyime Motheye99 posts, I cant help but think about Sonny and what shenanigans he's into ...
    Who was the other Sonny associated person, maybe bimmerboi or something like that? Man, the fun noobs never seem to stick around, only the ones who seem like bots, but somehow are not.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Everyime Motheye99 posts, I cant help but think about Sonny and what shenanigans he's into ...

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by varg View Post
    Deleting your ABS and actually being in favor of the affront against human decency, possible geneva convention and eighth amendment violation that is the styling of the new 3/4 series? Dang Motheye99 did someone put funny mushrooms in your lunch?
    I really only like the new M3 to start, and I never had a working ABS when I thought I did so no need to add all that complexity..... I hope I'm not going to regret it.

Leave a comment:

• varg
    replied
    Deleting your ABS and actually being in favor of the affront against human decency, possible geneva convention and eighth amendment violation that is the styling of the new 3/4 series? Dang Motheye99 did someone put funny mushrooms in your lunch?

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Also oof @ the new 3er opinion, that beaver face is something else. Maybe BMW started cooking meth on the side and their designers started dipping in.
    Maybe BMW should stop hiring talentless hacks with no real vision to lead their design teams. But, hey, just cram whatever product down the production line and the public will buy it because it's a BMW. Eventually this should stop being the case, but people generally seem incapable of really understanding context.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Well it certainly is hotboi, Might become a cheap car one day if no one wants them. It does have good drive train options, 3 pedal, ZF8 speed, and switchable AWD

M4 Gt3
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P90396985_highRes_spielberg-aut-19th-a.png
Views:	48
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	9952143

m3 with factory carbon aero, and questionable vinyl/paint

Name:	screenshot2020092302_28_33-1.png
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	9952142

G22 440i disgusting

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=2327707&d=1591114535.jpg
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	9952144

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I haven't used this site yet, but I plan to when delete my ABS pump. Ni-copp is good for fuel

https://ezfitlines.com/product-categ...ng=m10-x-1-0mm
    I have a decent tubing bender and 3 different cheap flare kits for Iso bubble and others, and a few types of hard line, so I just cut a section off, flared it, and bent it into a "U".
    It was mildly annoying because I had to buy an SAE flare kit for the clamp, since the hose is 5/16 instead of 8mm.

Also oof @ the new 3er opinion, that beaver face is something else. Maybe BMW started cooking meth on the side and their designers started dipping in.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    Call me crazy but I really like the new M3 look, hopefully we get the touring in the usa.
    Ban.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Call me crazy but I really like the new M3 look, hopefully we get the touring in the usa.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Anyone ever "clean up" the fuel filter area on a late model and throw the fuel filter more inline with the fuel lines/tank?
    The moulded hoses are expensive/shitty to try to find locally and it looks like they just exist because BMW was too lazy to move the fuel filter when they switched to the single pump setup so they just looped everything with hose?

Edit: Ok it's a fair bit different than realoem makes it out to be. Can't really clean it up much. I threw some generic hose on, and that works fine for the return, but I guess I need 2 of 16121180399 (since -398 is NLA and pretty much just a shorter version of -399) unless I bend/flare some hard line to do the tight bends.

meh idk, I did some jank shit to shim the filter so the filter input bend is more gradual, but the output isn't so hot.
    I haven't used this site yet, but I plan to when delete my ABS pump. Ni-copp is good for fuel

https://ezfitlines.com/product-categ...ng=m10-x-1-0mm

Leave a comment:

• Northern
    replied
    Anyone ever "clean up" the fuel filter area on a late model and throw the fuel filter more inline with the fuel lines/tank?
    The moulded hoses are expensive/shitty to try to find locally and it looks like they just exist because BMW was too lazy to move the fuel filter when they switched to the single pump setup so they just looped everything with hose?

Edit: Ok it's a fair bit different than realoem makes it out to be. Can't really clean it up much. I threw some generic hose on, and that works fine for the return, but I guess I need 2 of 16121180399 (since -398 is NLA and pretty much just a shorter version of -399) unless I bend/flare some hard line to do the tight bends.

meh idk, I did some jank shit to shim the filter so the filter input bend is more gradual, but the output isn't so hot.
    Last edited by Northern; 09-20-2020, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Melon
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    If you guys aren't squeamish, can share pics.
    In.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X