Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
    Not really I started as a civil drafter worked in that for 5 years then lost my job due to the down turn in the economy, so got a job in IT as a call centre agent who reset passwords, I am now a team leader with in 1.8 years of which 1 has been a full-time employee.

fact of the matter is business is the same no matter where you are, its all about making money, as long as you can understand the concepts the business has to make money and you are able to look at that in a critical way to improve the business you will go far.

Ahhhhh I see. That gives me more motivation.
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

Banana and a glass of orange juice. Best hangover remedy ever. When I woke up I thought I was in trouble, now 30 minutes after the above, I feel borderline great.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        Banana and a glass of orange juice. Best hangover remedy ever. When I woke up I thought I was in trouble, now 30 minutes after the above, I feel borderline great.
        spam and eggs man! spam and eggs.

mossimo has some really good advice above. i would like to expand on it a little in a different direction.

a fast way to advance once you get a job? WORK ETHIC!!!!!!

show up every day 5 minutes early. have and keep a positive attitude. be willing to do what ever your manager askes you to do-even if it is cleaning the toilets or the floors. there is no job that you are too good for.

lastly, no matter what job they give you, do it to the best of your possible ability every time.

this is the advice my dad gave me when i was a teen. in turn, it is also the advice i gave my son when he started his first job as a server at chile's.

this mantra has always helped me advance quicker than any of my peers that i have been hired with. in my boy's case, he has always been offered the best shifts where he can make the most money in the shortest time. just before he left chile's to go away for college, they offered him a manager position. he turned it down because he was going to be quitting in a month. however, i think its pretty impressive for a 20 year old kid.

the world is full of dingleberries who can't get their shit together and do the things i mentioned above. being a good employee is the sure way to make your managers take notice of you.
        Last edited by flyboyx; 10-08-2014, 06:19 AM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Got into a hit and run yesterday.. This illegal mexican piece of shit love taps my empty trailer that I'm taking to pick up my jetskis after getting fixed. I though woooow here we go, I pull over and get out of the car, as soon as I get out he guns it and takes off. I go to look for his license plate on this piece of shit long bed single cab white mid 2000's F150, and there is no plate on his truck. As I'm trying to catch up to him no one lets me over in typical southern california driving fashion.
          So I call CHP and try to report a hit and run, and they say that even if my trailer was totalled (which it isn't thank God) that they couldn't do anything for me unless I reported it to my insurance.

So what I'm trying to say is thanks Obama for letting these piece of shit illegals live in our country legally now. This fucking douche bag probably didn't even have insurance so thats why he took off.

The only thing that's keeping me sane is the fact that karma's a bitch and hopefully someone spins him out on the freeway and he crashes his piece of shit.

Comment

Here in VA you can pay the DMV $500 and roll without auto insurance.
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
              So what I'm trying to say is thanks Obama for letting these piece of shit illegals live in our country legally now. This fucking douche bag probably didn't even have insurance so thats why he took off.
              illegals have been in the country long before Obama had anything to do with it. It's what made America great
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                illegals have been in the country long before Obama had anything to do with it. It's what made America great

I understand that. But he's basically welcoming in at this point.

Comment

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
                  Illegals aren't want made the country great. Immigration made this country great, and people who are willing to put in the work to do it right still make this country great.

The ones here looking for a free ride can suck it.
                  No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    The ones here looking for a free ride can suck it.
                    Thank you. I don't care if they're an illegal or not. If you're able to get a job but you chose to live off of welfare and ebt then fuck you. Get off your lazy ass and work instead of wasting the governments resources.

Comment

started growing a beard. Itchy as hell at first then I realized the importance of exfoliating. Feels so much better

Gonna see how far I can let this go. If I bail, I'm going to a moustache with my signature "thigh tickler" sideburns

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        started growing a beard. Itchy as hell at first then I realized the importance of exfoliating. Feels so much better

Gonna see how far I can let this go. If I bail, I'm going to a moustache with my signature "thigh tickler" sideburns

sigpic

Comment

This guy is no Ken Block. Watch him take his rally car into a tricky lil' step out of the car drifter stunt, then fail epically. We call it the "Switch - dr...

Comment

That why you gotta be so rude song makes me want to punch babies, and of course I hear it at least once a day at work.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Thats so rude
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

My daughter and her friend are uninjured, but my POS 2008 Altima is likely to be written off because the airbags poofed. That's nonsense and I thus qualify for this thread.
                                Now, that means she's had the First Accident, the one that makes her realise that car smashes happen in the blink of an eye. Her slightly elder brother has not, so my question is; "Do I buy a nice car to replace the POS Nissan, or do I buy a beater on the supposition that he will inevitably have a smash or greater or equal value?"

Comment

Working...
                                X