No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing is to get one, pick whichever tickles your fancy, and start learning. You'll find what you like and don't like about that distro. Then try another and see how you like that one.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

LOL These are the best. Glad i'm not the only one who uses lmgtfy.
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

I do things.

Comment

^haha
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd

Comment

First day back at work today...been gone for paternity leave for 6 weeks...I feel like a newb again.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
              First day back at work today...been gone for paternity leave for 6 weeks...I feel like a newb again.
              I can't imagine being gone that long and coming back. I feel like a lost newb after a 4 day weekend :)
              2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                I can't imagine being gone that long and coming back. I feel like a lost newb after a 4 day weekend :)
                haha right.
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

In everyone’s opinion what’s the future for E30s? I’m worried they might go extinct due to the abuse they get from teenagers I always see driving them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                    In everyone’s opinion what’s the future for E30s? I’m worried they might go extinct due to the abuse they get from teenagers I always see driving them.
                    As long as teens are driving them they must be cheapish, as soon as it's all old dudes the game's up and it's time to bail.

Comment

how much do u think it cost to wire a garage with 120 and 220 with it's own breaker?

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        As long as teens are driving them they must be cheapish, as soon as it's all old dudes the game's up and it's time to bail.

This.

When I first got my license, the tri-five Chevy’s commanded high dollar, and 60’s muscle cars could be found for cheap (I went through several 66-67 Chevy ll’s in my earlier driving years).

Fast forward to now, everything pre-60 is going for peanuts at auctions, and even some of the marquee muscle cars are starting to go for less. But 80’s cars are going crazy money, almost across the board.

When you’re in the money demo (25-54), values of things you remember from your child hood get obtainable, and the value starts to inflate. Once you lose your earning power (retirement age), then the values start to drop. It’s a cycle. Always has been.

Except for American cars from the mid 70’s. Nobody wants those Pieces of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Muscle cars are $$$.
                          Even a rolling chassis Mustang is out of price for most people. Boomers riding that market.

80's cars are on the rise because of people like me, in my 30's.

I think E30's are always going to be around, they made so many, but will no long see daily duty, they'll be nice weekend cars.
                          I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                            In everyone’s opinion what’s the future for E30s? I’m worried they might go extinct due to the abuse they get from people having their wheels fall off, I always see driving them.
                            ftfy

Sorry Sonny I don't mean to always harp on you but you lined yourself up for that one, haha
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

:golfclap:
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                                ftfy

Sorry Sonny I don't mean to always harp on you but you lined yourself up for that one, haha

Drove for an hour to work, buttery smooth with all lemforder, I love this brand. All old components were Meyle from 2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X