BMW Lifestyle vest yea or nay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ryan Stewart
    I Love Miatas
    • Oct 2003
    • 8978

    #16
    On a more serious note, better shit for same price in order of quality and relevance:
    http://www.mountainhardwear.com/Prod...&viewAll=False
    http://www.patagonia.com/za/PDC?OPTI...=&promo_cat_id=
    http://www.thenorthface.com/opencms/...=NA&model=ANG5


    Or drop another $50 and get one that can be compressed to fit into your pocket:
    http://www.mountainhardwear.com/Prod...&viewAll=False
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • parkerbink
      R3V OG
      • Jun 2004
      • 10138

      #17
      19-1 I never thought I would see such agreement way to go guys!

      [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

      Comment

      • rwh11385
        lance_entities
        • Oct 2003
        • 18403

        #18
        voted: gay

        Comment

        • Ryan Stewart
          I Love Miatas
          • Oct 2003
          • 8978

          #19
          Originally posted by rwh11385
          voted: gay
          Finally, the expert chimed in. Straight from the horses mouth.
          Im now E30less.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • shiftbmw
            R3VLimited
            • Oct 2005
            • 2012

            #20
            I'd spend my money on a North Face fleece instead.
            sigpic
            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

            Comment

            • Addissimo
              E30 Mastermind
              • Mar 2004
              • 1820

              #21
              voted:

              this is a waste of a thread.

              Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
              On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
              BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

              Comment

              • bimmer8604
                No R3VLimiter
                • Nov 2003
                • 3017

                #22
                somehow i could see you wearing one of those.

                Its cute. In a completly homosexual way.

                Kyle
                1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                DILLIGAF

                Comment

                • Il Duce
                  Non-Mod M42 Modder
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 5044

                  #23
                  Originally posted by RCWells
                  It's Han, Rob, just Han. There's only ONE Han Solo, thus the Solo. Otherwise, it'd be Hans Solos, or maybe Hans Duos and I guess they'd be twins? ;)

                  I bought a nice Columbia fleece vest from REI for about $10 on clearance a couple weeks ago. Now THAT's a bargain.


                  han solo doesn't change facial expressions


                  (only YTMNDers will get it)


                  Comment

                  Working...