Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast n' Loud (Gas Monkey)

Anyone watch it?

Looks like they have some fun with buying, selling, and working on the things they buy.

The mechanic is pretty fun.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Its my favorite out of all the car shows on tv right now

Comment

I hate those guys because they half-ass EVERYTHING. They could do so much more if they didn't give themselves stupid-short deadlines
      BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
        I hate those guys because they half-ass EVERYTHING. They could do so much more if they didn't give themselves stupid-short deadlines
        I see that too but they're entertaining.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
          I see that too but they're entertaining.
          /\ all that matters on tv, esp. when ratings are concerned
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I've been hooked since day one! I dig there style. History has a version of it called Counting Cars.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
              /\ all that matters on tv, esp. when ratings are concerned
              this is true but it still breaks my heart to see people who are able to go so deep but choose only to skim the surface
              BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                this is true but it still breaks my heart to see people who are able to go so deep but choose only to skim the surface
                Sometimes they go all out on some cars.
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I gave up on that show when they cut the springs on a car and called it a low rider. They didn't even put in new shocks. If I bought that shit and watched the show I'd be pissed.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I like. Finally a decent show documenting a garage but they can be kinda stupid sometimes. I feel that Jesse James Outlaw Garage could have been a good series but it was only a special. Also, I hate that counting cars show.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

I hate the deadlines shit, makes me mad. I also wonder how they treat some of the rust on their cars like around the door jams in such a small deadline.

They put a new interior on their '59 Rambler but no headliner...so it was just a rusty bare metal headliner with a nice interior, what?

Also they put weave pattern wheels on a '59 Rambler.......wut
                      Originally posted by TSI
                      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                      OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                        I gave up on that show when they cut the springs on a car and called it a low rider. They didn't even put in new shocks. If I bought that shit and watched the show I'd be pissed.
                        Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
                        I hate the deadlines shit, makes me mad. I also wonder how they treat some of the rust on their cars like around the door jams in such a small deadline.

They put a new interior on their '59 Rambler but no headliner...so it was just a rusty bare metal headliner with a nice interior, what?

Also they put weave pattern wheels on a '59 Rambler.......wut
                        i'm glad i'm not the only one
                        BRUTE

Comment

its a good show and i like it. Im not always 100% on their mod or resto choice but hey, not my car, not my money. Also, they get to sell the cars and make money. They must be doing something right. (Granted it's not all scripted)

Comment

Patina = Clear Coat

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

The main guy reminds me of a Texas version of my old boss; kind of a fast talking douchebag, but generally likable. I wanted to hate the show, but it sucked me in.

If you're watching it to witness quality builds, you're doing it wrong. It's entertainment, that's all. The upholstery lady cracks me up, btw.

Texas Car Wars, now that show is just a worthless pile of shit.
                              '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                              '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Working...
                              X