R3vlimited Routine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    I log in, then look for ways to make fun of the guys averaging 7+ posts a day.
    You know who you are.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    pnw section
    for sale section
    wtb section
    troll
    off topic
    troll
    pnw section
    troll
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Fun facts:
    1. I've never clicked the New Posts button
    It popped up when I got tapatalk, but I don't like it. I'd rather just hit my normal places and pick shit that interests me.

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    I tried it (new posts) after reading that most seem to use it. I don't like it. Politics and Religion, no thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    1. I've never clicked the New Posts button
    My first time was last night haha

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Fun facts:
    1. I've never clicked the New Posts button
    2. I've never been in the Politics forum

    Leave a comment:


  • smerfs
    replied
    I start at the top of the page, scroll down, and click every single thing. I never post either.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    new posts

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    pnw section
    for sale section
    wtb section
    troll
    off topic
    troll
    pnw section
    troll

    Leave a comment:


  • RGCintha29073
    replied
    99% of my time is spent in the FS threads. I buy shit every week. :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • rturbo 930
    replied
    OT and Gen, then member rides if I'm really bored.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Homepage opens to R3v forum index
    Click on OT
    F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    F5
    Then project garage if i'm feeling frisky

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    95% of my time is spent in OT for the lolz.
    You ain't been on in a while...

    Leave a comment:


  • future rs
    replied
    Originally posted by dashboardmonkey
    "new postus" button

    Thats pretty much it
    This.

    And then check for replies to previous posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    OT, looking to see if der affe has anymore sex stories.

    Leave a comment:

Working...