No announcement yet.

GTAV discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't go as far as lambo and get a new TV but man you guys got me all hyped. Went and got me a Copy for PS3 R3V shenanigans all day long! Can't wait to leave work!!!!

Comment

Got my wife picking one up right now. I told her to install it so its ready to go when I get home :D
      1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
      2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
      2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

First game Ive bought in awhile.. thanks to this thread i went out and got it

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

My wife said there was hardly any place to park and there were a line out the door and 30 were sold in the 5 minutes she was there
          1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
          2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
          2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Originally posted by EREKSHUN View Post
            I didn't go as far as lambo and get a new TV
            I've been meaning to get a bigger one for a while now. This just pushed me over that edge haha

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

For those of us who can't get it for a while because of situations out of our control could you kind peeps post some pics of crazy shit you've done?
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                For those of us who can't get it for a while because of situations out of our control could you kind peeps post some pics of crazy shit you've done?
                Took me about a million tries and getting mauled by wildcats twice...

Apparently you can jump onto moving trains.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I couldn't get up that mountain for the life of me.

I was expecting better visuals but I guess with a game this big it's already stretching the limits.

It does start off kinda boring but other than that, the way they dig you into the game is great.

Comment

It is a bit slow, but picks up nicely.

I just finished the Jewelry Heist and getting introduced to the meth-head character (Trevor?) before the wife got home and I turned it off.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Maybe I read the IGN article wrong because the driving defenitely didn't go in the direction of more realistic. At first I couldn't make a turn to save my life. Once you get used to it though, its not too bad. Liking the game so far. Not hook yet like the previous ones.
                      sigpic

Comment

Had no idea there was this much hype about the game! So first impressions are that it's worth the $60 bucks? I'm usually a cheap skate when I buy games and find it hard to pay anything over 30 (last purchases have been bioshock 2, assassin's creed brotherhood, mass effect trilogy, and all the free games from XBL). Last brand new game purchased was black ops 2 then I realized that i'm really starting to get over the multiplayer FPS genre.

So r3v, is this worth picking up now or waiting to find used?
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Can you actually lift the trucks????? I tried to lift a Jeep but couldn't! :(
                          Originally posted by Roysneon
                          I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                            Had no idea there was this much hype about the game! So first impressions are that it's worth the $60 bucks? I'm usually a cheap skate when I buy games and find it hard to pay anything over 30 (last purchases have been bioshock 2, assassin's creed brotherhood, mass effect trilogy, and all the free games from XBL). Last brand new game purchased was black ops 2 then I realized that i'm really starting to get over the multiplayer FPS genre.

Two words whether you should buy it and they rhyme with Yuck Fes!
                            Originally posted by Roysneon
                            I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                              Mine was $30 with three really old trade ins and I have two free months of gamefly so I got another copy free. The keep price will be $47 so I'll pay it and sell the game for 60 .

Glad I got it because I'm hype over any game with a good story. San andreas had the best story of any game. This is supposed to beat that.

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
                              Liking the game so far. Not hook yet like the previous ones.
                              this is me to the tee.

Comment

Once you get to Trevor the game picks up and I'm definitely enjoying it more. Why they don't just steal Forzas driving physics and make the game perfect I don't know...

Comment

Working...
                                X