GTAV discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTAV discussion thread

With GTA5 officially being released spring 2013, let's put all questions, speculations and pics here.

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyey!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
    2002 325i - DD
    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

More people to shoot and hookers to run over? hell yes!

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

i hope they improve the driving experience and bring back things like bikes and stuff.

Comment

I have a feeling we will be back to the san andreas days, but I won't get my hopes up!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Well they said the team studied so cal a lot so hopefully they picked up how many e30s there are here and they add it to the game :up:

Also heard you have to now fill up gas
            87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

All I know as of right now, that im getting it for sure without a doubt.
              IG: @_j.wn

Comment

BuyingBuyingBuyingBuyingBuyingBuyingBuyingBuying

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

I played the shit out of GTAIV...however, I still need to beat TBoGT...

I wanna get it for PC but I don't know if my comp will be able to handle it :\

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

The amount of time I spend fucking around in these games is astounding. After beating it, of course. Gotta unlock the whole map!

Comment

Did anyone else find the controls in IV really "clunky" compared to the previous games?

Comment

I'll do the same thing I did in the other GTA's. Steal white car. See how red that white car can get after cruising the sidewalks.

Story of how I painted my E30 IRL!

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          I'll do the same thing I did in the other GTA's. Steal white car. See how red that white car can get after cruising the sidewalks.

Story of how I painted my E30 IRL!
                          Badass over here guys!

So far filling up gas will be a new feature, but I read somewhere that eating, haircuts or working out, along with the friends/dating system of GTAIV wont be back.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

^^Oh good. That stuff from GTA:SA was annoying.

But yes, honestly, I've only played Vice City Stories through, the rest I just dink around in... Remember in GTA1 laughing as we ran over the trail of monks or Elvis impersonators.

Comment

awesome
                              -Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X