No announcement yet.

GTAV discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played about 10 hours so far. About 5 hours of that was spent driving 18 wheelers to the top of the mountain peaks and barreling down them through the woods as fast as possible until it explodes. I'm very easily entertained with stuff like that. All of this haircut, stock market, etc... shit isn't for me.
    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
    e30 restoration and V8 swap
    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Lol I remember when I turbo'd the futo, when I crashed and the hood popped off it's still had the itb's but it looked like there was aluminum tubing going around the block area haha.

Comment

Can't wait until the PC version comes out. Any word if there will be cross-platform multiplayer at all?
        '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
          Played about 10 hours so far. About 5 hours of that was spent driving 18 wheelers to the top of the mountain peaks and barreling down them through the woods as fast as possible until it explodes. I'm very easily entertained with stuff like that. All of this haircut, stock market, etc... shit isn't for me.
          the stock market is how you make money in the game m8

esp when you can control it.
          Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
            the stock market is how you make money in the game m8

esp when you can control it.
            Idk what to invest in. I remember you guys said to invest in liberty city but I can't find that stock. The liberty city stock exchange, is that what you guys are talking about or are you talking about liberty bank stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              Idk what to invest in. I remember you guys said to invest in liberty city but I can't find that stock. The liberty city stock exchange, is that what you guys are talking about or are you talking about liberty bank stock?
              Invest in one postal service and then drive around and blow up the competitors vans lol I'm not sure if the market is that dynamic. But, if you pay attention to who is affected by the big missions/heists you do. Like say you have to rob Burgershot, invest in Cluckin' Bell because after you rob Burgershot your Cluckin' Bell shares are going to shoot up.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                What kind of cars?

I put a police car in Michael's garage, saved the game, went to the garage, and it was gone. I thought maybe you couldn't put emergency vehicles in your garages (but no previous GTA ever did that). I do remember if you overloaded garages in previous games they would make cars vanish but that wasn't the case.
                In Michael's was a fully modded comet and the Gwagon knock off all off-roaded out. Franklin's garage had the Lambo knock off and a crotchrocket. I definitely didn't overload the garages. I was a little miffed when 100kish worth of aftermarket parts disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  libert city stock exchange are where the stocks are traded man. read up. its very easy to make money in this game.

Bawsaq (Bawsaq Minisite)This is the online market, "influenced" on what players are doing globally, it is wise to buy stocks in weapon, ammunition, phone & car companies early (as well as any companies that just see decline and now gain), as it would be safe to assume that the companies are p...

Post your stock tips here! I'm sure the way stocks are calculated varies from game to game, but I wanted to at least get a list of mission-related stock value spikes and drops. I'll try to update this post with any good info. Also seeking information on just how the heck the market works, how to ...
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Invest in one postal service and then drive around and blow up the competitors vans lol I'm not sure if the market is that dynamic. But, if you pay attention to who is affected by the big missions/heists you do. Like say you have to rob Burgershot, invest in Cluckin' Bell because after you rob Burgershot your Cluckin' Bell shares are going to shoot up.

suposedly it works that way.

as for burgershot and clucking bell you cant even go inside them so.

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                      Just saw this, thanks man, but I caved. I got the PS3 Bundle lol. Did you get it? PS3 or xbox?
                      Got it for the PS3. Haven't gotten very far, just been screwing around for the most part.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                        suposedly it works that way.

as for burgershot and clucking bell you cant even go inside them so.
                        It was just a hypothetical scenario to demonstrate how in-game missions/heists would affect the market.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                          In Michael's was a fully modded comet and the Gwagon knock off all off-roaded out. Franklin's garage had the Lambo knock off and a crotchrocket. I definitely didn't overload the garages. I was a little miffed when 100kish worth of aftermarket parts disappeared.
                          Maybe you can only have one car per garage for those particular garages? I'm sure later on there are garages with multiple car capacity. Still don't know why my police car vanished. I'm glad I didn't have a modded car like you though, that sucks. :(

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                          Got it for the PS3. Haven't gotten very far, just been screwing around for the most part.
                          That means come October 1st, we can like rob banks and stuff together mayne.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Naw I have multiple garages with 3 or 4 cars in each.

Sounds like a bad save, was the money back in your pocket? Or cars gone and moneys gone?

Comment

Out of cars, out of coin. My buddy said he's been hearing a lot of people are having the same issue. He heard Rockstar said to purchase a different license plate from LS Customs for the cars you want to save and it will remedy that problem from occurring in the future. I've not verified if any of that is true though.

Comment

weird.

just did an assasination mission for lester and invested in a cigarette company :D

made 20k, but i only had 100k to invest. imagine if that was 1m i would have made 200k!

Comment

Working...
                                X