No announcement yet.

GTAV discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game makes me feel guilty for playing it. It talks about how shitty society is getting tied up and trapped in mindless smartphones and hypes and how everyone are sheeple.

Then you realize how many millions of us fed Rockstar money and are mindlessly playing it...
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Dunno if repost, didn't care to look.

Ok, last time I post something before watching the whole thing. I was let down, by myself.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

wtf was that nerd raging about? I think he slammed something on the counter when he was leaving the first time no?
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

lmfao what a butt hurt weiner

Comment

so what is to stop a person from installing the 1st disc and then force installing the second disc to another drive and then selling the game and continuing to play using the play disc on the drive
            Originally posted by blunttech
            Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
            :shock:

Comment

This needs to be released for PC...
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I got ate by a shark.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                  I got ate by a shark.
                  This is one thing I haven't run into yet I really wanna find sharks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                    so what is to stop a person from installing the 1st disc and then force installing the second disc to another drive and then selling the game and continuing to play using the play disc on the drive
                    If you install the play disc, you still need the physical disc in the disc drive to verify ownership...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                      This is one thing I haven't run into yet I really wanna find sharks.
                      You'll need to fly faaaaaar out into the ocean and jump into the water. Shit scared the hell out of me at first.

Comment

You'll need to fly faaaaaar out into the ocean and jump into the water. Shit scared the hell out of me at first.
                        Lmao was it by surprise? Hahahhaha

Comment

I got ate by a shark.
                          haha, i just watched my gf get eaten by a mountain lion.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Yes. Lol I fell out the plane into the water. I was so far away from land I decided to try to drown myself. While I was under water drowning I was enjoying the fishes. All of a sudden a red dot shows up on the mini map and I'm like wtf? A cop in the middle of the ocean? CHOMP! Snatched my ass.

I've yet to get caught by a lion.

Comment

I ran into a shark when i was tooling around in the sub. I also noticed you can use your knife underwater so i wonder if you can engage in underwater hand to tooth combat with a shark.

Comment

Yeah I ran into a few sharks last night dicking around in the ocean. I didn't really wanna tango with them so I mostly ran them over with my boat and shot them haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X