Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude! That's so sick! I can't find a futo to save my life :(

Comment

anyone make a buttload of money from the Liberty City Stock Exchange yet?

Bawsaq (Bawsaq Minisite)This is the online market, "influenced" on what players are doing globally, it is wise to buy stocks in weapon, ammunition, phone & car companies early (as well as any companies that just see decline and now gain), as it would be safe to assume that the companies are p...
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

i keep getting an alert that says

not my video but i have this issue

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

e24 e9 e30
        IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
          anyone make a buttload of money from the Liberty City Stock Exchange yet?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/594985-th...on-thread-wip/
          I had no idea about the online stock exchange! That is seriously cool!

I might have to try exploiting the offline one, though...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

i am so pissed

e24 e9 e30
            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Currently don't have xbl.

There's both online and offline stock exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                Currently don't have xbl.

There's both online and offline stock exchange?
                yep.

Liberty City Stock Exchange = offline

BAWSAQ = online (not running as online will be started up sometime in October)

baswsaq is a parody of NASDAQ I'm assuming
                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

This is the best fucking game in the world.
                  87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

Well I got a futo, then I lost it, then I got it out of impound, then I got killed driving it :( now it's gone not in the impound lot :/

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                      Well I got a futo, then I lost it, then I got it out of impound, then I got killed driving it :( now it's gone not in the impound lot :/

Ok, thats badass. How far in the game before you can mod?
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Finally got a few hours in last night. Holy shit what an awesome game. My only gripe is I'm not huge on the weapons wheel thing to select them. I'd rather just have a scroll through. It's minor and I'll get used to it.
                        91 318is M50 swapped
                        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I modded out the 57 chevy as much as I could and then drove it to a mission. Most of my other cars had hung around and were waiting for me when the mission was over but of course this one wasn't. The modding stuff is simple enough to not detract from the game but still cool. I like how it let me put a blower on and then a turbo haha. Ofcourse the blower does nothing for performance.
                          sigpic

Comment

My cars disappeared out of Michaels house garage and Franklins Vinewood garage. Motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                              Could always play on mine. I'm going to see if I can grab a copy today. Granted I have no pre order or anything...
                              Just saw this, thanks man, but I caved. I got the PS3 Bundle lol. Did you get it? PS3 or xbox?

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                              Ok, thats badass. How far in the game before you can mod?
                              I believe it's the mission after you meet Michael and you complete a mission together. You fix a car, and it gives you the option to mod it, so I assume you do it there. It's not too far in, as I'm not very far at all.

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                              My cars disappeared out of Michaels house garage and Franklins Vinewood garage. Motherfucker.
                              What kind of cars?

I put a police car in Michael's garage, saved the game, went to the garage, and it was gone. I thought maybe you couldn't put emergency vehicles in your garages (but no previous GTA ever did that). I do remember if you overloaded garages in previous games they would make cars vanish but that wasn't the case.

I gotta say this game is incredible, the scale amazes me. My girlfriend drove all the way north since I hadn't been to that side of the map and it must have taken twenty minutes to drive all the way up there and partially back. Not even like 10% through the game. Trying to not rush through as many missions as possible, but going back to the safehouses always seems to trigger a mission when I'm trying to turn the game off.
                              Last edited by DEV0 E30; 09-19-2013, 07:21 AM.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

SO exciting that even a bull got over excited!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
                                X