Car accident

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eydreeyun
    replied
    Filing one after class

    Leave a comment:


  • CobraCurt
    replied
    file police report for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Police report. NOW.

    Leave a comment:


  • agile30
    replied
    Always file a police report. Go file one now you have 24 hours. If not you can get fucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eydreeyun
    started a topic Car accident

    Car accident

    Hey r3v, I got in an accident yesterday. Luckily, its not the e30 and Im alright, but with a little left shoulder pain. what happened was I was on the way to the gym. I was at a stop light, then the dude in an 06 mazada3 hit the rear of my car about good 20mph which pushed my car to the next street. I felt a little dizzy when I got out tthe car. I have a witness and he admitted the fault. No police report, also I filed a claim right away. Was that a good move to get more money? my car only suffered a crimpled license plate and some chips on the paint.

    What would r3v do when you get on an accident? Would a lawyer be needed? if I do get money, how much?
Working...