Car accident

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blackhawkimpact
    replied
    Originally posted by agile30
    Always file a police report. Go file one now you have 24 hours. If not you can get fucked.
    ^This 1000+.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    ^^ this.

    I've been in 3 accidents this year. I'm just happy to be alive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    I was watching this report on TV about regular middle class families that are now homeless due to medical bills rendering them without shelter/food/housing.

    could be anything from a car accident, to kidney failure...

    wait a few months and see how you feel...your body got jarred, and has not even begun healing. your insides are bruised/disturbed.

    hold off on that "swap" idea and take care of yourself 1st.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Eydreeyun
    Well his dad just called me amd willing to pay me in cash. I told him I had a slight pain on my neck and left shoulder. Im going to the body shop tomorrow to get a qoute. anyone got an idea how much I should get from him? Any money I get will go towards a swap.
    That's right, milk those bastards out of everything they got, you should definitely get a collar around your neck too, to make it look more legit..



    Also tell Beelzebub, Belphegor and the other fellas that I said "HI".. oh and how's Lucifer feeling? I heard he got in a fight again >.< .. oh that Lucifer, gotta love him tho' right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eydreeyun
    replied
    Hahaha yeah I get that a lot.

    edit: yeah just picked them up for 150
    Last edited by Eydreeyun; 11-30-2012, 01:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JayDee916
    replied
    Made me lol^^^
    ...sorry phresh, I guess not everyone learned from your mistakes.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    OP sounds like me about 4 years ago. And that's not a compliment.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Wanna hear something cool?
    CA is so "broke" and there are so few cops that they don't take police reports unless someone is SERIOUSLY injured. They won't even come to a call unless you are in immediate danger. They don't run fingerprints when someone break into your house and commits grand theft.

    It's ALL up to the insurance companies

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    thread went from (GOOD)OP------------------(SHITSACK)
    to (GOOD)------------------OP(SHITSACK)
    in a matter of 10hrs and 5min

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    Originally posted by Eydreeyun
    I told him I had a slight pain on my neck and left shoulder... Any money I get will go towards a swap.
    Well you sound like a real sack of shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurboJake
    replied
    Originally posted by Eydreeyun
    anyone got an idea how much I should get from him? Any money I get will go towards a swap.
    Not a very good way to take care of yourself....

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    Originally posted by Eydreeyun
    Also just picked up some sweet style 5s for 150, was that an alright price?
    i now disbelieve everything in this entire thread

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied
    $7k

    Leave a comment:


  • Eydreeyun
    replied
    Well his dad just called me amd willing to pay me in cash. I told him I had a slight pain on my neck and left shoulder. Im going to the body shop tomorrow to get a qoute. anyone got an idea how much I should get from him? Any money I get will go towards a swap. Also just picked up some sweet style 5s for 150, was that an alright price?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    man what kinda tank are you driving?
    glad to hear minimum damage.


    if your body is feeling okay now, give it some time to give a report on bodily harm, you may notice some pains in a few days (and im not talking about your wallet, dont be an ass lol)

    Leave a comment:

Working...