• Show
Clear All

Comment

M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

This track never gets old:

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
        (Tame Impala)
        :up: I was listening to that album earlier today.

Comment

I'll post some videos when I'm not at work and youtube isn't blocked...but these bands have been keeping me moving lately.

Passion Pit
          Phoenix
          MGMT
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Best vid on youtube

Comment

This is what I'm riding with right now...Hendrix, AC-DC,Alice In Chains,Beck, Jeff Beck,Billy Squire,Buckingham Nicks,Cake,Dave Matthews Band,Dire Straits,Elton John(early)Emerson, Lake & Palmer,Eric Clapton,Foo Fighters,Foreigner,George Thorogood & the Destroyers,Green Day,Heart,Herman Brood & his Wild Romance,Grateful Dead,Humble Pie,Hootie & the Blowfish,Jackson Browne,James Brown,James Taylor,Jethro Tull,Joe Bonamassa,Joe Walsh,John Mayer(Blues),Judas Priest,Kansas,Led Zeppelin,Lenny Kravitz,Les Dudek,Little Feat,Lynyrd Skynyrd,Montrose(RIP Ronnie),Pat Travers Band,Pink Floyd,Robin Trower,Stone Temple Pilots,Tea Leaf Green,The Black Crowes,The Dixie Dregs,The Rolling Stones...I'm sure I'm leaving something out LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrNatural View Post
                  This is what I'm riding with right now...Hendrix, AC-DC,Alice In Chains,Beck, Jeff Beck,Billy Squire,Buckingham Nicks,Cake,Dave Matthews Band,Dire Straits,Elton John(early)Emerson, Lake & Palmer,Eric Clapton,Foo Fighters,Foreigner,George Thorogood & the Destroyers,Green Day,Heart,Herman Brood & his Wild Romance,Grateful Dead,Humble Pie,Hootie & the Blowfish,Jackson Browne,James Brown,James Taylor,Jethro Tull,Joe Bonamassa,Joe Walsh,John Mayer(Blues),Judas Priest,Kansas,Led Zeppelin,Lenny Kravitz,Les Dudek,Little Feat,Lynyrd Skynyrd,Montrose(RIP Ronnie),Pat Travers Band,Pink Floyd,Robin Trower,Stone Temple Pilots,Tea Leaf Green,The Black Crowes,The Dixie Dregs,The Rolling Stones...I'm sure I'm leaving something out LOL!
                  You really can't go wrong with any of that...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    I'll post some videos when I'm not at work and youtube isn't blocked...but these bands have been keeping me moving lately.

Passion Pit
                    Phoenix
                    MGMT
                    Phoenix is pretty good.

Originally posted by yert315
                    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by OniKyan View Post
                      Im polish!

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                      Phoenix is pretty good.
                      Saw them in concert and they were fucking fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                        Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          Very nice.
                          I don't know if you smoke or not but it can be a bit overwhelming of a song. Slow it down by like 20% and blast it at a party (instant moombathon) :)

repost by me but still is in the playlist in the head all day long.

Comment

Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                My kind of tune. Cant wait to get it in the car stereo :)

Comment

Working...
                                X