What's in your playlist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Is it required when you go to shows that you stand right in the area where they're dancing? I don't understand why people can't live and let live. The kids and people that don't dance stay out of the way of the dancers, and no one gets butthurt.
    You are missing my point. I'm at a METAL show.

Comment

Is it required when you go to shows that you stand right in the area where they're dancing? I don't understand why people can't live and let live.
      I think that's part of the problem. I try to stand off to the side and out of their way. I don't care that they do it. The problem is when they come up push me and my girlfriend. Shit like that is what turns moshing / what hardcore dancing is called into fighting. Not that I've ever started a fight, but it certainly pisses me off and I can see why somebody would.
      '07 Female Miniature Dachshund, Long Hair Edition, Red.
      Mods so far: Reproduction delete kit, biweekly nail shortening.
      (Pics hopefully coming soon)

Comment

Is it required when you go to shows that you stand right in the area where they're dancing? I don't understand why people can't live and let live. The kids and people that don't dance stay out of the way of the dancers, and no one gets butthurt.
        Excellent point!

I remember going to see Pearl Jam years ago in the San Francisco Golden Gate Park and went with a friend.
        We had to walk through tons of people , but surprisingly there were very few people up toward the front of the stage. I thought that weird at first, but figured it was just too loud for lots of folks in that area.
        So we just went into that area and kinda hung out like idiots. What we forgot was that BAD RELIGION was opening for Pearl Jam.

Bad Religion takes the stage and then the first lick of the guitar string happens and FOOK me everyone starts frantically moshing and there were thousands (or at least it seemed like it) of people slamming into me gyrating and swinging their appendages wildly.
        We were caught up in a literal wave of people smelling of Body Odor, Bad breath,urine, alcohol, and pot that rose and fell like the sea.
        I was scared to death as I started to get plowed in the face and body with all sorts of blows from fists, elbows,shoulders, knee's and probably someones Hamilton Beach blender for all I know. I just kept trying to "swim" up stream and finally came out the human urethra at the other end of "the pit" to gasp my first real fresh breath of air.

Never again!

Comment

abacabb - survivalist
          rose funeral - the resting sonata
          the carrier - one year later
          carpathian - isolation
          the acacia strain - continent
          the red shore - unconsecrated

my random post for the next few months!
          -alex
          i take pictures.

Comment

The Dead Reagan Tour, Adolescents, Decry, Minor threat, Ill Repute, Smut peddlers, Suicidal tendencies, Black Flag, Narcoleptic youth, Circle one, Descendants, Sublime, Social Distortion, Gang Green, Bad Brains, Flipper, Circle Jerks...

I go to punk shows and run around in circles like a mindless chicken. It usually ends in a fight... haha

Gotta love it!

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
              trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance trance

lol ABSOLUTELY!!! Especially vocal trance....

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

The Glitch Mob live @ Mezzanine, San Franicsco October 2008 Video by Dugan O'neal and Bemo
                -Pierre
                1987 535is
                1988 325is

Comment

Here's a new one for us trance guys.

Chainside - I would die for you

I think the last remix on their playlist is the best

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

The first Kings of Leon album.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Alot of H2O lately.

They're hella good.

Comment

in the last few days

fischerspooner
                        beulah
                        the killers
                        m83
                        dropkick murphys
                        rise against
                        mgmt
                        immortal technique
                        danzig
                        say anything
                        dead kennedys

am i the only person that has caught themselves with mgmt "kids" on repeat while driving around? If you guys like the song kids, listen to m83 "we own the sky" one of thoes songs you can listen to a ton of times before never wanting to hear it again.

any fischerspooner fans on the forum? The reason for finding the top speed in every car ive owned, can be blamed on "sweetness" I love the jet engine in that song, it reminds me of a updates version of welcome to the machine
                        Last edited by brandon11130; 02-04-2009, 02:07 AM.

Comment

A bunch of classic Russian rock:

cars beep boop

Comment

Three cupcakes to whoever can figure out the song from 3:44 to 3:55.

:D
                            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                            E36 325i sedan
                            E30 325i sedan
                            Volvo 945T

Comment

beulah - me and jesus don't talk anymore
                              kevin devine - ballgame
                              wheat - i met a girl
                              flaming lips - in the morning of the magicians
                              bon iver - Re: Stacks
                              bright eyes - easy, lucky, free (probably one of my favorite songs ever)
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                                beulah - me and jesus don't talk anymore
                                kevin devine - ballgame
                                wheat - i met a girl
                                flaming lips - in the morning of the magicians
                                bon iver - Re: Stacks
                                bright eyes - easy, lucky, free (probably one of my favorite songs ever)
                                nice another beulah fan, Im starting to get into bright eyes, i love lover i dont have to love, and take it easy

Comment

Working...
                                X