No announcement yet.

What's in your playlist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one of the main reasons I switched to iTunes, actually. I was fiddling with it at Best Buy, and that was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I LOVE just flipping through the covers at random while I'm listening to music, it's really cool to be able to look at them as your listening to a song.

I just downloaded 3 old-school VooDoo Glow Skulls albums, I was BIG into them in high school. Anyone else into those crazy ska-punk beaners?

Some other stuff I've recently downloaded:

Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
    Tokyo Police Club - The Nature of the Experiment
    One Day as a Lion - Wild International
    The Police - Canary in a Coalmine
    Smashing Pumpkins - The beginning is the end is the beginning (from the Watchmen trailer)
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 08-28-2008, 10:36 PM.

Comment

So quick question... when you download iTunes, do you automatically get a bunch of shitty free Mp3's with it, or something? I'm going through my music organizing stuff, and I've come across probably now at least 2 dozen shitty emo/alternative Mp3's of bands/artists I've never even HEARD of, much less have any idea how they got on my computer. WTF mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        So quick question... when you download iTunes, do you automatically get a bunch of shitty free Mp3's with it, or something? I'm going through my music organizing stuff, and I've come across probably now at least 2 dozen shitty emo/alternative Mp3's of bands/artists I've never even HEARD of, much less have any idea how they got on my computer. WTF mate?
        From compilations?
        Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
        That Guy.
        03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

I've gone back to Winamp. I downloaded some plugin for iTunes to change the skin of it, and it completely FUCKED my iTunes install. It wouldn't even let me open the program anymore, even after I uninstalled it and restarted. I then had to reinstall iTunes, and the library I'd spent almost a week organizing, renaming, and downloading cover art for was GONE. I was so fucking pissed I almost punched a hole through my laptop. So it's back to faithful Winamp.

But as far as playlists, I just downloaded the new Whitechapel CD, it's fucking awesome. Also, a friend of mine just turned me on to a band called The Sword, they're fucking awesome. And I'm still rocking the new Walls of Jericho album constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            I haven't heard the new Stick to Your Guns but the new The Classic Crime CD, The Silver Cord, is fucking great.
            +1

and...

Stick to guns has changed?

dang... hows it different?

Comment

they sing alot now its strange

i dont like it at all
              ive never really liked them though
              they gave me alot of free merch for taking pictures at a show in tampa on their first tour though hahah
              -alex
              i take pictures.

Comment

Yeah, it's not the same STYG anymore. I didn't get to go to the Thrash n' Burn tour, but they didn't show up, anyway. I guess they had van troubles or something. But I'm still floored that I didn't get to see Darkest Hour or Parkway Drive.

Comment

Wierd.. im not opposed to singing, but in STYG?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen027 View Post
                    Wierd.. im not opposed to singing, but in STYG?
                    Yeah, exactly. Same kind of thing that happened to Atreyu. I mean, they sang some before, but it started to be all they did almost.

I'll say again that the new Whitechapel CD is fucking amazing.

Comment

Yeah, exactly. Same kind of thing that happened to Atreyu. I mean, they sang some before, but it started to be all they did almost.

I'll say again that the new Whitechapel CD is fucking amazing.
                      I'll have to check it outt

Comment

I just downloaded the most recent Suicide Silence album, also. It's quite brilliant.

Comment

Gorilla zoe

Comment

I just downloaded the most recent Suicide Silence album, also. It's quite brilliant.
                            Ive heard some of them, not tooo much. gotta love the family guy clips too.

Comment

Indeed. Suicide Silence has played here a few times, whatever venue they play at always just gets torn apart.

Comment

Indeed. Suicide Silence has played here a few times, whatever venue they play at always just gets torn apart.
                                Shit i can imagine.. the venue that used to get those kinda shows around here recently shut down :(

Comment

Working...
                                X