Action Bronson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action Bronson

Who else listens to his music? I've been a big fan of Action Bronson for the last year, since a classmate introduced me to him last April. He then came to my college, and a bunch of friends and I went and saw him, and also got to meet him after the show, and chatted for a good bit.

He's really been getting famous recently. Personally, I love all the beats that are done up on his tracks, and the guy spits interesting stuff. Pretty knowledgebale.

Here are some of his more listened-to tracks.

He's got a new mix-tape series coming out pretty soon, done in cooperation with a very up-and-coming producer out of New York, Harry Fraud. It's called "SAAB stories"

In his songs, you hear mentions of Bimmers, Volvos, Peugeots, etc...Who's the last big-time rapper who mentioned a Peugeot?

Here are some of his tracks.
    Oh and BTW, he's a big old school Bimmerphile. He's got an E30, E34, and E31, that he brags about in his raps.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

A buddy of mine mentioned him to me a few months ago, i thought his flow was similar to ghostface killas which i like. Will have to give him an honest listen now!

Comment

I gave em a chance. Honestly I like the samples more the lyrics.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Seeing him tonight!

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Dat beard.

Comment

Everyone should download his blue chips mixtape. Its seriously that good.

Comment

He came to Buffalo a couple years ago. Was blazing in the hotel pretty hard before the show I guess, the cops came and told him he had to go home or go to jail.

Left with the money for the show (downpayment I presume). There was some turmoil for a bit, those who put up the money for the show needed to be refunded.

It was funny because of friend of mine was living in New York hearing Action Bronson's people's talkings, curious on behalf of his friends back home

I like Action Bronson's music actually.

And he looks a like a heavy T3rd Ferguson. Both chefs

Last edited by ColdAccord; 04-17-2013, 09:47 AM.
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

white ghostface-esque
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                  white ghostface-esque

Exactly this. With many lines about BMW's.

Comment

Meh, I hear nothing worth repeating.

Comment

Been listening ti him for a while, he's solid. Ever notice that he raps best on tracks with Mayhem Lauren? Like how his production sounds old school. Does sound sound straight up like Ghostface.
                      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                        Meh, I hear nothing worth repeating.

You're either not a big fan of hip hop, or you haven't heard much Action Bronson.

This track is hilarious.

Comment

I want to like it, but I doesn't do anything for me. Not even a wiggle. Too much Doom Metal I guess.
                          1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                          1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                          bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Never heard of him till I saw this thread yesterday. Listened to him and really like him. Good flow and all his songs are solid

Being a bimmerphile is only icing on the cake
                            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                            '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                            '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Mayhem Lauren & Big Body Bes were with him as well last night.
                              Pretty fuckin sick, passed me a bleezy

after the show, i briefly talked bimmers with him, my friend got a pic of my head next to his e34 touring tat on his forearm

anyways, went to be a 330 AM, woke up at 530 AM for crew practice...now im home

think im gonna spend the rest of day in le bed after 2 hrs of lecture at 12 :(

also some retard brought his 3 year old kid to the show....kid was fasho high as fack smh irresponsilbe hoodrat parents lol
                              Attached Files

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X