• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy fuck.

How did you pull that off?
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

At the offroad park, I think what happened was a combination of the frame rotting from the inside (common issue do to no drain hole), an old seized bushing, and over flexing the rear axle putting to much stress on the mount

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
      It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Pretty cool to see some other off-road enthusiasts on this site too. Here are a couple of images of my Jeeps.

04 TJ: Owned it since new and have been wrenching on it ever since. Still one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. It has about 250,000 miles on it now and the only things that I had to replace was the water pump and catalytic converter.

47 CJ2A: This is more of a long term project that I got from my grandfather after he passed away. It runs and drives so its fun to go on light back-country trails to camp.

Comment

Looking good cleaned up! Ordered the stock Cherokee decals for the door. Surprised about the gas mileage, around 18-19 mixed driving.
          Attached Files

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

My YJ from a few weeks ago after our last big snow of the year. I'm waiting for it to get just a bit warmer so I can take the top off for the year. Unfortunately I think my tranny is on its way out which really sucks because I had to replaced it last year with one that had lower miles, oh well

2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
            1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
            1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
            1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

2012 JKU Rubicon Dozer Orange had brand new tires on it when I bought it, new Level 8 Bully Pros, want to add a 2-3 inch lift, bumpers and winch, maybe 35" but, its fun, goes thru anything, driven it to FL a couple of times, now that I live on the Easter shore of VA, not many people doing long distance in jeeps, saw some in November, not that many in December,

88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                Looking good cleaned up! Ordered the stock Cherokee decals for the door. Surprised about the gas mileage, around 18-19 mixed driving.
                Super clean xj! I'm looking to pick one up soon to take over as a dd so I can go all out on my tj

Comment

First time I've disconnect my swaybar lol

Comment

That's electric on mine, never tried it before, cool pics
                    88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Originally posted by steve68 View Post
                      That's electric on mine, never tried it before, cool pics
                      Ya those rubi's have some cool toys that come stock

Comment

Originally posted by emerson. View Post
                        Super clean xj! I'm looking to pick one up soon to take over as a dd so I can go all out on my tj
                        Thank you!! So far its been a good little daily for me.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Not mine, but I sold to my customer this HEMI 6.1L that came out of a wrecked Jeep SRT8. He bought brand new the JK from us and said, install the engine and once is done, let me know to pick it up. He never drove it until it was with the V8.

Project done when it was N.A.

I spy a bimmer in the back...

Drop in Mahle forged pistons

Then we added some F.I ;D Replaced the fuel line with 3 times bigger and is fed with twin in tank fuel pumps. You can see the braided fuel line there...

Some suspension/brakes upgrades, nothing crazy.

And found few photos of my beloved XJ thst is gone long time ago...:(

-Diego
                          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

mickey thompson classic2 rims, MT baja belted 33x14.50 tires. stupid money in the front end and reinforcements. it might be for sale someday!
                            Last edited by barbierij; 04-01-2015, 09:26 AM.
                            FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
                            Saab/GM tech2 programming
                            My for sale thread
                            1990 325iX for sale or part out
                            Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
                            And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

So damn hard to find a nice 1st gen cherokee in East, TN. Rednecks have the monopoly on them snd they always get trashed and sold needing "a lil tlc"

Comment

My buddy and I just picked this up as a running/driving project. It is a 1973 Jeep CJ5, 6 cyl 3 speed. All original one-owner car with 13,000 miles. Hasn't been on the road for many years, was used to drive around their farm. No top, no doors and it will stay that way. We will put a bikini top on it. I have been driving it around today and it is surprisingly smooth and actually pretty peppy. Only problem it has are brakes, you need to plan your stops or else you're going to plow into someone.

[IMG][/IMG]
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                [IMG][/IMG]

Plans are to fix the brakes, replace the fenders, patch the rust and re-upholster or replace seats then paint. It needs a tune but otherwise runs great so hopefully this will be a fun little summer project to work on while still being able to drive.
                                2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                                1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                                1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                                1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

Working...
                                X