• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
    Damnit why can't my taxes get here now!:hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:
    You looking to pick up a ape as well?

Comment

Finally got a proper front brake setup! Can't wait to try it out. Need spring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361238156.794586.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	7151864
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by 2l2ltq View Post
        You looking to pick up a ape as well?
        Yeah, I'm going with what others on here have suggested and I'm getting a drz400. I have a list of about 5 locally for sale and I could afford all of them now...if my taxes were here. FUCK!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

As I have owned a variety of them and now currently own the biggest pain in the butt supermoto.... I would totally get the drz again any day. I miss mine. They are not fast or suer cool looking but what they lack in that they make up with enjoyment and pure reliability. I would suggest these to anyone.

Comment

As I have owned a variety of them and now currently own the biggest pain in the butt supermoto.... I would totally get the drz again any day. I miss mine. They are not fast or suer cool looking but what they lack in that they make up with enjoyment and pure reliability. I would suggest these to anyone.
            Awesome that's what I'm looking for
            Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

What do you guys think of a honda CRF250L for a first bike?
              I'm thinking about getting one of these supermoto "dualsport" types and I want one that's reliable, common, and easy to get parts for and maintain. It would be used for just fun, short trips around town, and possibly a commute that's only about 5 miles.
              It needs to be a street legal bike. But I like the idea of something small and light that's easy to control that's why I like these.
              Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                I'm thinking about getting one of these supermoto "dualsport" types and I want one that's reliable, common, and easy to get parts for and maintain. It would be used for just fun, short trips around town, and possibly a commute that's only about 5 miles.
                It needs to be a street legal bike. But I like the idea of something small and light that's easy to control that's why I like these.
                At 315lbs it's one of the heaviest ( modern ) 250's you can get, look at the yami wr250 if you have your heart set on a 250.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                  At 315lbs it's one of the heaviest ( modern ) 250's you can get, look at the yami wr250 if you have your heart set on a 250.
                  It's still a lot less than the CBR250R at 350 lbs which has the same exact engine. And that bike got good reviews.
                  Looks like the wr250 is only 20 lbs less than the CFR250L but it's thousands more $...
                  Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

It's still a lot less than the CBR250R at 350 lbs which has the same exact engine. And that bike got good reviews.
                    Looks like the wr250 is only 20 lbs less than the CFR250L but it's thousands more $...
                    If you get a used one it would even out, and the WR is quite a bit better than the CRF, less weight and more HP is a good thing. The WR also is a known bulletproof motor, IIRC the first valve check is at 25,000 miles. Hell even if you went new you could throw that 2k at the CRF and still not have a bike as nice as the WR stock.

Comment

Even though I never cared to venture into the world of the wr or wrx's as they can be called I have heard nothing but good things about them if that helps at all. Very reliable and a competitive bike for the drz.

Comment

Have you ridden anything at all before? As others have mentioned, DRZ is a good bet. if you are an average size guy the CRF250L will feel tiny. Check out the DRZ400 or even look for a nice used DR350.

Shoot me a PM if you need help finding something specific or have questions, I sell bikes for a living so i can talk about it all day! haha :loco:
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                            Tempted to get a SM now

Comment

Dude, if you do you will be happy. PERIOD haha

Comment

Dude, if you do you will be happy. PERIOD haha
                                I'm thinking my next bike will be an adventure bike or maybe a SM

Comment

Working...
                                X