Supermoto thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's the guy from motomaster they make all the really trick rotors,
    Calipers, master cylinders, etc for sumo conversions. Too notch stuff!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I didn't need any of those things until you just said that lol

Comment

Well.... after yesterdays exploring found out i need new clutch plates for the ape. And going to need new slicks before the next race we have in 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
          I didn't need any of those things until you just said that lol
          Haha!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

New bike as of Sunday!! Super excited to have another DRZ400s!!!!!!! Completely stock, 4400 miles, two owner bike, all service records. $2400.00 It will be a real long time till I sell this one if ever.

My first Bike:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomsv650 View Post
              If he's the guy from motomaster they make all the really trick rotors,
              Calipers, master cylinders, etc for sumo conversions. Too notch stuff!
              After perusing their site I must say, hot damn they make sexy parts for the drz.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                After perusing their site I must say, hot damn they make sexy parts for the drz.
                Yeah it's big $$$ but from what I've seen top notch stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Mako18 View Post
                  New bike as of Sunday!! Super excited to have another DRZ400s!!!!!!! Completely stock, 4400 miles, two owner bike, all service records. $2400.00 It will be a real long time till I sell this one if ever.

My first Bike:

Looks good! When are you going to motard it? Haha

Comment

Fuck you guyz you're making extremely impatient right now...
                    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Working on my big brake set up:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361847638.453262.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	7152023

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361847657.697253.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	7152024

Comment

^i dig it. Lucky for me my bike stock has killer brakes

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                          DRZ400sm, it's not the best at anything except for taking a beating and being able to sell it for what ya paid for it two years from now when you think you might want something a little more cutting edge ( and in reality, you won't be that much faster than a guy on a well ridden DRZ).
                          Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                          DRZ400. You really cannot go wrong with that bike.

Thanks for the input guys. After reading this thread, I had a feeling that I'd get the DRZ recommended. I've seen people talking about how they are a $2000-$2500 bike... but I don't see any for sale anywhere at that price. Most of them are $4k + with a few around $3500.

Like I said, I've bought a boat so the bike needs to be really budget minded. I don't mind at all buying one that isn't perfect that I can slowly work on and fix myself. I'd almost prefer that actually as then I can get mechanically familiar with the bike right away (I'd prefer not to have/get to learn to rebuild the engine or anything major right off the bat).

I'd really prefer to be down around the price of this bike:

Originally posted by motomaster99 View Post
                          Just bought one. so stoked. 09 klx250s $1690 rebuilt title.

Should have some action pics for you this summer ;-)

I see that it is a rebuilt title and 250CC. So at or around $2000 and not needing a ton of work/parts, am I going to end up with a 250CC bike?

And where are you guys looking for bikes for sale? I've basically been looking on Craigslist in different cities. Is there a better resource that you guys use?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.bikefinds.com/

Comment

Still finding only between high 2k's to 4k's in my area. I've found a couple for under 2k out here in phoenix, once my money comes in I'm bouncing on them.
                              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                              This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by 2l2ltq View Post
                                ^i dig it. Lucky for me my bike stock has killer brakes
                                Yeah i was running the stock dirt rotors which were ok, but at the track they started fading pretty quickly. Ill be doing front flips now

Comment

Working...
                                X