Supermoto thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
    I commute 25 miles each way with about 10 being freeway. It's not that bad on a tard, but something bigger would definitely be better. The first time you hit the freeway is thrilling to say the least lol
    Yeah for sure. I've got some nice dirt roads on the way to my work so I don't mind! Haha
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

May have found an sm, 2006 drz400sm for 3k here in phoenix. I can't really find an sm for a cheaper price. I'll take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully if all goes well I'll have an sm in my garage by Monday.
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
        May have found an sm, 2006 drz400sm for 3k here in phoenix. I can't really find an sm for a cheaper price. I'll take a look at it tomorrow and hopefully if all goes well I'll have an sm in my garage by Monday.
        Doooo it! Have link to the FS ad? Pretty solid bikes just check the usual suspects.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Right here...
          http://ridenowchandler.reachlocal.ne...ype=motorcycle / scooter&cat=&s=Year&d=D&i=&l=&t=&sq=dr&vg=&vt=moto rcycle%20%2F%20scooter&family=&year=&model=&sd=&fA mtRange=&floorplan=null&length=&weight=&lat=&lng=& miles=
          Click image for larger version

Name:	drz4sale.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	7152270
          Hard to see the price in red there but it says $2999

Comment

Cool, sounds like a good deal!

Comment

Sweet! Good amount of miles on it but is throw them $2500 and see what's up!

Comment

They sold it apparently 2 hours after I emailed them...no worries, I have a credit app there right now for a '13 drz400sm.:D

Comment

They sold it apparently 2 hours after I emailed them...no worries, I have a credit app there right now for a '13 drz400sm.:D

Reading your post on SMJ right now, good luck.

Comment

LOL I like to transfer the slaterd tag everywhere I go ha

Comment

LOL I like to transfer the slaterd tag everywhere I go ha
                      I do the same.

Comment

They're selling '13 model year DRZ SMs? About damn time.

Comment

bringing this back because i see its same MSRP as ^^

anyone care to kick this can around? how it compares in with the rest of the bikes in the thread

Comment

Personally have never ridden one so I cant say anything that is based on solid facts. But just front the look at this photo I can assume it is going to be more of a enduro bike. Will still be a blast I am sure but will not be as agile as a typical SM. With the 650 (which I assume is detuned compared to my ape) (and that is not a bad thing just lasts longer) it will have a lot of fun power. And looks to be a good woods and exploration bike. If you dont plan on going off road at all with it I would personally look into something with 17 in front and rear wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by TOAST View Post
                              bringing this back because i see its same MSRP as ^^

anyone care to kick this can around? how it compares in with the rest of the bikes in the thread

Not a supermoto, fun to ride, yeah but not nearly as quick when you are having fun.

Comment

Dealer just called...I was denied...I am dissapoint.
                                ehum...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!??????? ???

Comment

Working...
                                X