R3v Weight gain thread?
Collapse
X
-
Google "gomad". You're welcome. I'm a hard gainer (aka skinny fuck) as well and it works wonders. Eat a ton, gomad, lift heavy, no cardioid. Also google "starting strength"
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2Leave a comment:
-
I'm reading and I see all you guys are around the 180 and below range and I'm way over here in the 260 range.I remember those lightweight days in high school hahahaLeave a comment:
-
Sexercise
Similar boat here, Im 5'8" or something like that, 135lbs. I workout 3 times a week but remain very active the whole time, I've always had and been able to gain plenty of strength but not much mass.Leave a comment:
-
If you spent 6 days a week in the gym and didn't gain a pound, you were doing something drastically wrong and you are in no position to tell others what they're capable of.Forget it, some guys are destined to be bean poles. I've weighed 150 pounds for the last 30 years, never plus or minus more than 5. Many years ago, I was semi-ripped for a while from lifting weights 6 days a week - Didn't gain a pound. This will work in your favor over time as other guys your age gradually become rounder and softer.
Keep track of your calories and increase until you start seeing gains. I'm 6' 170lb and I need about 3500-4000 if I want to see gains.Leave a comment:
-
-
How do you do a Army PT regimen?One thing I learned during boot is that you do not need gimmicks or equipment to get in shape or add mass; excepting the occasional pull-up, we used nothing but a ground mat. Should you choose to use it, Army PT regimen is publicly available and as someone with a fast metabolism who's always been skinny, I can vouch for its effectiveness.Leave a comment:
-
The type of weight you put on will differ based on the type of carbs you are putting in you. There are good carbs and bad carbs. There is good fat and bad fat.
I guess if you wanna just gain weight, eat a few pizzas every meal and have a milkshake or two.Leave a comment:
-
Myfitnesspal is pretty helpful. I've been using it for a couple weeks now. It's a nice way to actually see how much I'm eating.Before this year I was in the same boat, it was extremely difficult to gain any weight, I actually started losing weight and by the end of december I was 5'10' at around 132lbs(horrible I know). Doing alot of research I have found that even though it may have seemed that I ate alot of food, it was never really sufficient enough in calories, carbs, fats and proteins. A great way I found to keep track of all this is myfitnesspal, it's a free app both for apple and android. I started going to the gym and actually eating with a caloric surplus of about 10% and as of today I weigh 150lbs at 8-9% body fat. Also found that it is much easier to gain weight when you have 5-6 meals a day, rather than 1-2. I usually felt like shit after the latter.Leave a comment:
-
Good weight gain is really fucking easy. Heres how.
Eat protein. Lots of it. And lots of good fats (olive oils, dairy based, lean meat saturated, etc).
Have a scoop of this 3 times a day. Breakfast/Snack after lunch/Before bed

Its all about the supplements. One can only fit so much into their guts. Especially when its decent nutrition (lean meat, green vegetables, nuts). If you're eating cake or pizza or bagels or carb heavy shit, then you fail anyways but hard gainers heed my advice.Leave a comment:
-
Contrary to belief, you actually don't want to cut ALL sugar and bread. Much like carbs, there are complex and simple sugars. sugars found in vegetables and fruit are extremely important as well as carbs. carbs are much more energy efficient than calories and when doing heavy labor, they are even moreso important. Drinking a gallon of water a day is crucial, if it's tough for you to drink a whole gallon, make sure you get atleast 10-12 cups in a day.My diet is very healthy, I cut almost all sugar and bread. Alot of eggs, fish, chicken and organic beef from my uncles slaughter cows. Veggies and NO fast food. I try to eat 4-6 meals spread throughout the day. It is better to have more smaller meals than 3 big ones. Gives you more energy and no heavy feeling. I try to drink a gallon of water a day. Cleans the system! I also juice once a week to keep a balanced system.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: