No announcement yet.

E90 in police chase through Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its like the oj simpson chase. everyone wanted a bronco after that.

Comment

Originally posted by King Luis
      its like the oj simpson chase. everyone wanted a bronco after that.
      That was the last time I ever let anyone borrow my Bronco...

;)

Comment

My favorite was when he hit head on with the lady the announers were saying "notice the concern the other driver that was hit had for the suspect by running over to check on him" What bitch she would have kicked his ass if the drivers door would have opened.

I'm impressed and dissapointed in the performance at the same time, the 88 m3 chase out here in KS with the 16 yr old was way more impressive, especially b/c he ran out of gas to end the chase.
        E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by kansas-ix
          My favorite was when he hit head on with the lady the announers were saying "notice the concern the other driver that was hit had for the suspect by running over to check on him" What bitch she would have kicked his ass if the drivers door would have opened.

I'm impressed and dissapointed in the performance at the same time, the 88 m3 chase out here in KS with the 16 yr old was way more impressive, especially b/c he ran out of gas to end the chase.
          More like he drove home and they traced the plate/father turned him in IIRC.

Comment

Is that what actually happenend on the chase on that black m3 with the "rossville unit giving pursuit" I heard he ran out of gas after all he drove over 120mph for a 140miles.
            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

They are sooo stupid on CNN. Look at how much BS they make up/assume when we can see everything, imagine if we didn't see it! They would say he pulled a gun or something!!

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe
                They are sooo stupid on CNN. Look at how much BS they make up/assume when we can see everything, imagine if we didn't see it! They would say he pulled a gun or something!!
                Look at what Fox says about Bush and imagine what is really going on, shit.
                E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by kansas-ix
                  Is that what actually happenend on the chase on that black m3 with the "rossville unit giving pursuit" I heard he ran out of gas after all he drove over 120mph for a 140miles.

no.. thats what COPS or w/e said.. they used a previous video clip when he slowed down...

they met him at his house later that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe
                    The worst is that stupid bitch anchorwoman that says OHHH OHHH every 10 seconds and interupts the other guy.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I thought it was funny that the helicopter had the worst time trying to keep track of the car on the highway.

It wasnt a very eventfull chase tho, there was a good one out here in LA where some guy jacked a school bus and a bunch of other cars....talk about scary shit.

kyle
                      1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                      DILLIGAF

Comment

Originally posted by King Luis
                        if that chase was in canada (or atleast in ontario) cops would of spun him out right away. U.S cops are too easy when in chases.
                        off topic, but damn your mounties and their photo radar traps. the ones in B.C have gotten me a few times with their trickery.

Comment

The anchor people are soooo clueless to what was going on. He wasn't even touched when he fliped the U turn. And that lady did not get out of the car to help out the other driver. She was going to kick his ass.

Originally posted by DaveCN
                          Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            The worst is that stupid bitch anchorwoman that says OHHH OHHH every 10 seconds and interupts the other guy.
                            Ya they totally save the hot chicks for morning coverage.

Insane chase.

Lady at the end should have been happy to be ok, not jump out to bust a cap.
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

anyone feel like hosting that.... google video doesn't like france :-/

julien
                              Build Threads:
                              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is
                                anyone feel like hosting that.... google video doesn't like france :-/

julien
                                I'd be happy to if there was an easy way to snatch it...

Edit: http://fanazio.com/chase.html <<does that work?

Comment

Working...
                                X