X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F34R
    replied
    Yup^

Here is what I am doing and I am making sure it is running perfect before I strip it down. I will make a leather saddle seat and burn 'PUCH' in the back like they came stock.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    JPS= John Player Special.

Sponsor of lotus F1 and arguably the finest black and gold livery ever.

Leave a comment:

• Komzorz
    replied
    JPS = John Player Special!

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    Tarbo!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
    thats a pretty sweet little run about, knowing you its gonna be epic
    Thanks! And yeah, it is going to be awesome. I am also using it for when I grid at Watkins Glen international speedway.

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    JPS Puch, do it!
    Link? I do not know what JPS is. My friend that works on these said a lot of people make modded cafe setups.

He also said there is a ton of tricks to free up power and chain more top end. His 1.5 Maxi does 43mph! It is so sick.

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R View Post
    Long term plan is all new side covers and powder coat the whole thing black with gold OE stickers.

JPS Puch, do it!

Leave a comment:

• Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    thats a pretty sweet little run about, knowing you its gonna be epic

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    started a topic PUCH build: Cafe racer chapter!

PUCH build: Cafe racer chapter!

Really great family friend moved and had a bunch of neat stuff laying around. I called up and asked him about the 1976 PUCH Maxi that was under a tarp. Gave me the MoPed and a wrecked Volvo to detail and store his Chevy HotRod.

Engine cranks over and has proper compression. Needs tires and a sick basket. MPG:120ish top speed is around 25?. I am using it to scoot around town and back and forth from my house and the shop.

558 OG miles, does not get spark but lights up the headlight and everything works. Needs adjustment and will be running by Friday.

My friend down the road owns and repairs mopeds(owns 6-10 Puches). He is giving me a hand getting everything fixed and the places to order new parts and stickers.

Long term plan is powder coat the whole thing black with gold OE stickers. I have a vintage speed racer style helmet with the flip down full face clear plastic. I am going for a full on out of the 70s MoPed badass.

Cost to drive it on the road? 20 for the registration and 7 for the plates.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F34R; 06-08-2013, 05:14 AM.
Working...
X