This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are There Any Emo guys On R3V?

When I was in high school ('98-'02), we listened to Blink 182, Weezer or FenixTX if we wanted to hear whiteboy music. It was just MUSIC. We listened to it...and we enjoyed it. Period.

There was nothing EMO about it.

Nowadays these little bitches are listening to stuff like that Fallout Boy crap and dressing up like EMO fags. What the hell? We listened to Blink and FenixTX without having to dress up in tight jeans and black hoodies! We didn't flip our fucking hair!

What the hell is the problem? Why can't you little EMO waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless enjoy your music without letting it pervade the way you fucking dress, the way you act (seriously, grow a pair of fucking stones), the way you do your hair...why do you have to let music "transcend" into all other aspects of your life?

I saw a guy with a purse at the mall about a year ago. I was shocked. Some little EMO dude, pasty white, about 6 foot, chubby, with tight jeans and a black hoodie, black dyed hair and black thick frame glasses, walking with his head down and his little fucking hair bang combover piece of shit in his eyes, looking at his new EmoFuck CD.

That moment made me realize how big this problem is. Before that, I thought there was just a small following of guys doing the EMO thing. I figured it would pass...and it will. But damnit, it's managed to stay long enough to piss me the fuck off. I would much rather see the jock/bullies running around full of fucking testosterone than a horde of little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles boys with too-long hair and tight black jeans.

So next time I pass by the high school campus that's about a block and a half from my condo (the high school I went to, by the way), I would feel less scared of an EMO takeover if there were a greater number of DUDES WITH BALLS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS than EMO pussies, assuming I can take my eyes off all the high school girl T&A for long enough to notice.

Rant over.

blink is pretty ghey
    homo
    sigpic

Comment

Interesting rant. On another note, Scarlett Johansen has a nice set of boobies.

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
        blink is pretty ghey
        homo
        Do it bitch, press the fucking button.

Comment

dude, the way I see it, if theyr really emo, they are no threat, cause their gonna kill themselves soon anyways... Darwins theory should work itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
            Interesting rant. On another note, Scarlett Johansen has a nice set of boobies.
            LOL.

She and I were born on the same day, of the same month, of the same year, in the same hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel
              LOL.

She and I were born on the same day, of the same month, of the same year, in the same hospital.
              LIES!!! I would have been all over that. Even if my penis was only half an inch long.

Comment

Ben:

What's my age again?
                What's my age again?
                And that's about the time she walked away from me
                Nobody likes you when your 23
                And you still act like you're in Freshman year
                What the hell is wrong with me?
                My friends say I should act my age
                What's my age again?
                What's my age again?

The scene look is what jnco jeans and being a jock and being a hippy was about. It's just those whom want to express their high school years using their clothes and stuff. Really deep down they are all teens who like to get trashed just like you and have friends in other "clicks" just like you. Expression, and media does it to them.

Now Kev and s0urce will really explain the scene thing, but that's my take.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
                  LIES!!!
                  Not lies at all, its a fact.

Comment

You're all queer.

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      Ben:

What's my age again?
                      What's my age again?
                      And that's about the time she walked away from me
                      Nobody likes you when your 23
                      And you still act like you're in Freshman year
                      What the hell is wrong with me?
                      My friends say I should act my age
                      What's my age again?
                      What's my age again?

k.
                      Do we have our first R3V EMO waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles coming out of the closet, or are you saying you enjoy Blink182?

Comment

you were so that homo singing along to dammit.

dear mr mackey,

you are gay.
                        sigpic

Comment

I edited it.

But just thought I'd bring back your nostalgia, since you dig Blink182.

The subtext is you're over the highschool hill trying to explain the next generation won't work, it's the next gen.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

nice watch!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to break it to you but blink blows

Comment

Working...
                              X