Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best prank you have played on a co-worker thread

ok, i'll start.

about 4 years ago, i was flying with this first officer in his mid twenties. he was a very cool and laid back guy. we had a lot of fun over the 4 days we flew together. our first trip(we call it a turn. this means flying out of the hub airport to a spoke city and back), the flight attendant was cleaning the cabin and found a hustler magazine in one of the seat pockets. being the cool flight attendant that she was, she threw the magazine up to the cockpit. basically, we spent the next 4 days reading the stupid articles and critiquing body parts.

on our last day of the trip, we had a ridiculously early start in the morning. i think we had to wake up at 3:30 am, fly from the outstation to the hub airport, then fly another turn(out and back) before we finished for the week. on our second flight, the first officer dozed off while we were flying along in cruise.

i took the magazine in question out of my flight bag, opened it up to the centerfold and laid it on the console between the pilot seats. i unzipped my pants and pulled the tail of my white shirt out the fly. i undid my belt and left it laying as open as possible.(no, i never pulled out my dick).

i always carry sun block with me and use it religiously because i am really worried about getting skin cancer. the sun beating through the windows at 37,000 feet is really brutal. so...i pulled out my tube of sun block and shot a nice squirt over to the right corner of the airplane. it went over the top of his knee, over the control yoke, and came to a stop on the instrument panel in the far right corner of the cockpit. seemed to me like that wasn't enough effect, so i shot another "load" across his lap which went over the top of his pants and forearms, his charts and finally finished up as a really huge spat on the right side window.

after all this he was still asleep, so i disconnected the autopilot and made my own turbulence by shaking the control yoke around because i wanted him to wake up and see my handiwork. he sort of lifted up his head and looked around a little but apparently was still in a bit of a stupor because nothing registered with him right away. he laid his head back down for about 10 seconds or so, then shot out of his seat like a canon. he looked around and screamed: "DUDE!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!!????"
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

That's pretty damned funny.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Hahaha I laughed pretty good...
      Instagram
      sigpic
      Current: 99 M3
      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

you turned auto-pilot off to create turbulance as a joke?

TURBULANCE MAKES ME THINK WE'RE GOING DOWN!!

signed,
        -Nervous flyer.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

^^
          Seems worth it. haha

Comment

Lol I don't think I can top that. I'll try

My first job while in highschool was at build a bear (stfu) and part of up selling we were required to ask customers did their bear have any panties. Well as some of you may know, you can program your bear with your own voice or whoever you want. Since our manager was a dick we decided we would put a really foul saying in one of the bears the manager was selling. Just when we thought we had her, she's gets a call and puts me with her customer. I totally forgot that the bear we put the voice in was hers. It ended up going to a little girl and while ringing her up I handed her back her bear while saying "we made this bear specially for you". Something we say to all customers that call in orders. Just when she gets her bear back she presses the button and the whole store freezes.

Yup, the bear with a voice similar to mine says "hey girl, lemme see your panties!!!"

The mother was outraged. She threw the bear at me and demanded a refund. We were lucky not to get a law suit. Everybody walked out the store with their kids and the manager cuts all of our work days to once a week.

Comment

Oh shit, massive backfire.
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

At my old job we used to play jokes on each other all the time. My best one was posting a m4m ad on craigslist requesting nudes with a coworkers phone number on it.

My coworker sat in his cubicle with the weirdest look on his face as his phone kept vibrating over and over again with random dicks being texted to him. One of my other coworkers (who was also his brother in-law), and I sat back laughing our asses off. He was getting really pissed because he had switched phones with his girlfriend at the time and he thought that his girlfriend had all these guys texting their dicks to her and shit He was super confused and had this embarrassed look on his face and hid the phone every time someone walked by his desk.

Once we couldn't keep our laughter quiet anymore he figured out it was us and he was so pissed. We took the ad down of course. I thought about trying that with my mom this passed April Fools Day but I don't want her to have another heart attack so i figured I'd better not.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

My Coworker was a pot head, I told said pothead that i told the manager when i really didn't. He confessed to the manager and the following week they both came stoned to work. Not the best prank, but the best back fire.
                  87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

Originally posted by e30Villain View Post
                    My Coworker was a pot head, I told said pothead that i told the manager when i really didn't. He confessed to the manager and the following week they both came stoned to work. Not the best prank, but the best back fire.
                    Haha! What a turd...
                    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                    1991 318is - Sold
                    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Was building a deck on the edge of the lake a few years ago. We were a bit overheated and took to the water to cool down. While my brother jumped in I took his shoes and the pneumatic framer and nailed his shoes to a tree about 8' off the ground. Was wicked funny watching him try and figure out where they went to.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

back in school my friends roommate was obsessed with this chick but would keep him up at night talking to her. We didn't care for the roommate much so we made a fake craigslist woman seeking man/two men, ad with her name and his number in the post. We put all this bull "looking for a hot night" "dirty girl"...etc. He got weird dudes calling looking for her for a few days. He didnt like it much.

The Build:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

At work we have a boom box hooked up to the shop computer that we use for pandora. I set Windows Task Scheduler to open Gangnam Style on Youtube every half hour during day shift (I'm night shift). The day after it was programmed to Rick Astley.

Another time a coworker and I noticed another guys was taking a long time in the bathroom, so we grabbed an extension cord real quick, tied it to the door handle and then tied the other end to something solid. He could open the door just enough to see it was tied, but not enough to remove it.

Every once in a while someone will grab the air blow gun off one of the machines (I'm a machinist) and pump the nozzle full of grease, so when you go to blow off your part, it gets splattered with grease.

Comment

A coworker left his badge laying in his tray of tools. We took it out and put it right over his toolbox with orange tape and left it there for a few hours. He would walk out of the plane and go to his toolbox and never look up, even though it was at eye level facing him. That got boring with him never noticing, so we decided to take it a step further and glue his badge to the top of his toolbox. He started panicking by the end of the day because we have to use it to clock out. Finally he saw where it was but realized it was glued. Instead of taking out a tool and gently prying it off, he just ripped it off, tearing his badge into two pieces.

Comment

Newbies all get the go get a large trash bag and upon descent get to pull an air sample from the out flow valve. Upon landing they go and turn it in to Base Ops. You tend to get 80% of em.

Or send a Madar Message saying that OSI says to lock them up under arms due to a threat they might present to the crew in the bunk room. That's a good one if they were out hitting the town to hard the night before.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                              X