• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes please.
    -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
    -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

I picked up another nice vintage Bulova the other day. a 1969 Sea King LM with original band. 17 Jewels, and is in very nice shape. Keeps perfect time as well.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Where do you guys get all these old watches? Ebay? Craigslist?
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
          Where do you guys get all these old watches? Ebay? Craigslist?
          I've found mine on ebay. Often for surprisingly cheap. The trick is to know what you are looking at. I've seen pieces of junk for entirely too much $, and things like my Sea King above for very little.

I think this one was a good score, rare dial, perfect condition, $20.

You just have to keep your eyes open.

Will
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

wearing my old Datejust today.
            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

My current Daily

Had a Nixon Chronicle leather strap that broke, and then the watch mechanics themselves went. Currently saving for a nice timepiece to wear with my suits; the G-Shock is just a tad too sporty even though it has a classy matte-black/bronze to it

Comment

Offloading some from the collection: a LumiNox and a Citizen E-Drive.
                Update>>Watches4Sale LumiNox & Citizen Eco-Drive

Comment

Some very nice watches so far r3v.

I currently wear this if i have to leave the house.

Finances permitting my next one will be a Tudor Blackbay.
                  My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
                  http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                    Had a Nixon Chronicle leather strap that broke, and then the watch mechanics themselves went.
                    My Nixon Sentry Chronograph internals went bad. Luckily it is still under warranty so I sent it in and had them replaced for free.

Comment

I picked this up a little while ago and its cool, but since its a quartz movement, it bugs me so I think I'm looking to sell it. I have no box or papers for it. New battery, and in fantastic shape. Not an easy watch to find. There are a couple on Ebay for more than $500. $400 obo. I thought once I found this thing, I'd never want to part with it, but I find myself reaching for one of the Bulovas or Omega everytime.

Will
                      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Going to be thinning out the watch box here some time soon nothing great. Just some Homages and Knock offs, that I never wear anymore and going to par down to what fits in my small watch box and hopefully find enough funds to place a "budget neutral" Order for one of these

Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                          My Nixon Sentry Chronograph internals went bad. Luckily it is still under warranty so I sent it in and had them replaced for free.
                          I'm so disappointed with them; I got a quote for a rebuild and strap replacement and it was $239; $10 less than what I actually bought the watch for. No surprises here.. It's all out of warranty and I have to pay out of pocket

So..

I got this instead as a Black Friday present to myself for just a little bit more

Suck on that Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Going to be thinning out the watch box here some time soon nothing great. Just some Homages and Knock offs, that I never wear anymore and going to par down to what fits in my small watch box and hopefully find enough funds to place a "budget neutral" Order for one of these

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/OC...emium,974.html
                            Unless you have to have a new watch, you can get those on watchuseek.com for sale forum for far less and you don't have to wait for international shipping.

Comment

Well I have Ocean 1 Black GMT, and shipping was only a few days when I got that one form Germany. I have yet to see any of the Ti 500's on the F/S section of WUS yet as they are fairly new. But yes I have been watching WUS for one as well but suspect it wont be much more than a 100 bucks cheaper.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Any cyber Monday deals on Hamilton automatics?

Comment

Working...
                                X