R3v Wristwatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Well I have Ocean 1 Black GMT, and shipping was only a few days when I got that one form Germany. I have yet to see any of the Ti 500's on the F/S section of WUS yet as they are fairly new. But yes I have been watching WUS for one as well but suspect it wont be much more than a 100 bucks cheaper.
    Ah, failed to see you were looking for the Titanium, yeah that hasn't come up as far as I've seen.

Good Luck!

Edit:

Just saw this, $575, not much of a difference in price. Might as well buy new

Last edited by mbonder; 11-29-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

This looks pretty sweet. I might have to pick one up. Seiko NH35A movement.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

IIRC the NH35 is the non seiko designation for the 4R36, a good movement in its own right for sure
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
          Offloading some from the collection: a LumiNox and a Citizen E-Drive.
          Update>>Watches4Sale LumiNox & Citizen Eco-Drive
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=235888

Need these gone. OBO

Comment

my lateest been in need of a good digital

Casio Protrek PRW3500y-1jf
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Anyone with breitlings?
              My father has a vintage Navitimer.
              Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
              = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Yes - Please - I - Like - This - A - Lot
                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Just got my nighthawk back from the shop. New yobokies domed sapphire crystal. Way better than the scratched up flat mineral crystal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

My Seiko Skx007j on a Miltat Super Engineer II bracelet

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
                    Instagram
                    sigpic
                    Current: 99 M3
                    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

The apple watch is an apple watch, not too interesting but I've got a new favorite band for it. :)

by Erik, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerteck View Post
                        The apple watch is an apple watch, not too interesting but I've got a new favorite band for it. :)

by Erik, on Flickr
                        While I despise the Apple "watch" with every fiber of my being...I really like that band.
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Girlfriend got me a Citizen Nighthawk for my birthday.

Pretty stoked on it. Charging up in the window tomorrow morning.
                          -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                          -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
                            Girlfriend got me a Citizen Nighthawk for my birthday.

Pretty stoked on it. Charging up in the window tomorrow morning.
                            They are good watches. I bought mine like 5-6 years ago, have worn it every day since, and it hasn't had any problems.
                            e92 M3
                            e30 M3 s52 swap
                            w203 C240 wagon (DD)
                            190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                              While I despise the Apple "watch" with every fiber of my being...I really like that band.
                              i just bought one a few weeks ago on a whim, figuring i'd return it if i found it useless... i was having feelings of buyer's remorse already when handing over the debit card.

it's actually not useless.

(this band is the "milanese loop". i liked it.)

so that's date, time, next work event/meeting, battery, current price of Bitcoin, and current price of my company's stock. having this stuff on my wrist lets me watch the two volatile market assets i care about, and keep on top of shit at work because i'm extremely busy there lately.

the other nice thing is, my company uses a program/app called incentfit, where you get paid for exercise, on the theory that healthier employees are more productive and hopefully have less doctor visits. the apple watch registers all of your activity and submits it to the Health app on the phone... which is what incentfit treats as its data source. so now, just me walking around generates .20/mile. when i throw a heavy duffel on my back and do my urban hiking workout in the oakland hills, that's a "run", for $2/mile.

the maximum benefit for one month is $75- once i figured out how to make the apps talk to each other, i started maxing this out easily. so- my apple watch (including the band, and applecare) will hit ROI in about 7 more months. :)
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

One of my favorite in my collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                                X