Pretty pissed off about coworker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    Your boss already has an opinion of his own of you. If youre a good employee he knows it and will not let a note from a disgruntled employee sway his opinion. If you are less than an exemplary employee he knows that too. Just put in an honest days work and dont let this get to you
    this.

99% of bosses know that there is a bit of screwing the pooch while on the clock here and there, and that keep moral and generally productivity up, you have to have a little fun while at work. Your boss knows what your bringing to the table, and what your worth to the company, dont worry about it too much.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Deny deny deny
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Take it up with your boss. Confront him about whatever allegations he accused you of doing (or not doing). Explain yourself and go from there. If the co-worker quit and did this to multiple people for no particular reason he sounds like a horrible person who's opinion shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place.
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          this.

99% of bosses know that there is a bit of screwing the pooch while on the clock here and there, and that keep moral and generally productivity up, you have to have a little fun while at work. Your boss knows what your bringing to the table, and what your worth to the company, dont worry about it too much.
          You're right! I'll just make sure I keep up my work and keep impressing the boss!
          Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          Deny deny deny
          I will make sure I do if I am ever confronted about it!
          Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
          Take it up with your boss. Confront him about whatever allegations he accused you of doing (or not doing). Explain yourself and go from there. If the co-worker quit and did this to multiple people for no particular reason he sounds like a horrible person who's opinion shouldn't be taken seriously in the first place.
          I would do this if I was supposed to know about this, but I was told from my supervisor about the email, who was also thrown under the bus as well. I think, like the others said, my boss will probably disregard what he had to say since he wasn't a reliable worker to begin with.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Your better off leaving it alone, hes obviously a piece of shit thats a given. You dont need to stoop to his level despite your anger. I'm sure 90% of us would feel the same way, but this wont get you ahead at work. Only put you behind, if you want to impress your boss and get your full time dont let it phase you man. If you have confidence in what you do and you work to the best of your abilities your boss will see it. Obviously there is a lot left out, but still. If you must, talk it out with your boss but DON'T start to slander the fag who quit. That only will show him your true colors, which you also DO NOT want him to see your anger. Frustrated sure maybe, vindictive... nah.

The better you handle it the better you'll succeed at work. Every job people are trying to get ahead, most now a days don't work hard and talk shit. I've had this happen to me before (to an extent), anger will not get you anywhere. You'll still be pissed off and potentially out of a job yourself.

Bottom line, keep a cool head.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

You should suck your ex-coworkers best bro's dick, that'll show him.
              ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Just leave it alone, do your work and enjoy life. Don't spend your life's actions on getting even. It is better to turn the other cheek than to sink to his level.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
                  This is a good point. I didn't see this post earlier, but that does make me feel a little better about the whole situation.
                  Good. Don't lower yourself down to the co-workers level. ^^I just noticed F34R said this above too! Transcend the bullshit.

If your co-worker was right about the "shit that really hinders [your] chance at becoming full time w/ benefits", then that shit that you did is your own fault. But if most of it wasn't true, then if your boss is smart and a good boss they will see you for who you are.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                  i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                   - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
                    Do you speak from experience?
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

har...har...har... you are so damn funny...What's-the-matter? Can't think of something constructive to say?!

Oh look, here's another useless joke...

How about hooking each cap up to a line that goes to a bomb and if someone tries to remove the caps the bomb go off? how about that?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

How about...what the fiddle did you do that could jeopardize getting hired full time?

I had a similar thing happen to me. I just cut off any party involved and actually quit that job shortly there after. I wanted so bad to tell them off and be confrontational but I sucked it up and was the better man. No regrets.
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                          har...har...har... you are so damn funny...What's-the-matter? Can't think of something constructive to say?!

Maybe thats just how he conducts actual business?

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                            that time off the month?, that's okay
                            ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

That's pretty messed up but there are a lot of people in this world who enjoy bringing down others. Just move on. Don't do anything that might negatively affect your life in the long run. Take this as a valuable lesson. Don't put anything past anybody. Loyalty is rare these days.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                                How about...what the fiddle did you do that could jeopardize getting hired full time?

I had a similar thing happen to me. I just cut off any party involved and actually quit that job shortly there after. I wanted so bad to tell them off and be confrontational but I sucked it up and was the better man. No regrets.
                                Honestly, it's really nothing that should jeapordize my chances, but it definitely puts me back while I have been striving to get ahead. I tend to browse the internet at work and my boss knows it, it's no surprise. Just the fact that he brought it up again makes it a bigger issue than it already is. I still get my work done and handle more responsibilities than anyone that works with me so, like I said, it shouldn't jeapordize, just hinder.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                                Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                                1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                                2002 325i - DD
                                2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Working...
                                X