Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that would also explain the bumper cars

Comment

MTV should do a reality show on this guy.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmp0wer
        i dont think its really fair how the guy in the lincoln is just wanted for hit and run, but that guy has all those charges, when it was the lincoln that caused it.
        Don't worry, the cops will probably make up a bunch of bogus things in their report that will really really hurt his feelings and cause him to whine about it on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004
          A 33 year old living out his youth in a nissan, and why did they interveiw the mom, i could understand that if he was like 16- (tops) 21. did this guy live at home at 33? Just a thought
          i had a mangager at my old pizza work place joint, and he still lived at home hahahahaha, he was also a dick, yes it is possible

Comment

Line from the article:

"You just saw bones and blood all over," said Ana Rodriguez, a medical assistant at a clinic across the street"

a little graphic ehh??

Comment

That street racer lives his life one quadriplegic at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by nickmp0wer
                i dont think its really fair how the guy in the lincoln is just wanted for hit and run, but that guy has all those charges, when it was the lincoln that caused it. And if your going to race, that looks like very bad place to do it
                Reminds me of Timmy and Jimmy from South Park getting in a fight. Battle of the retards...

My fast says: traction control is for the faint of heart :evil:

Comment

Working...
                X