4th of July DUI Checkpoint & Guy getting shot for holding a water nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travish325 View Post
    Bitch all you want, but you need to read what your rights actually are while your stopped. And while your at it read up on what cops can do and what classifies as probable cause.
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

That tells me that police/the .gov can't come fuck with me without just probable cause. Just because police get away with exclusionary rules, doesn't mean that they are right, constitutional, or should be tolerated.

Comment

There is no arguing with you people. You cannot see anything from someone else's point of view. Cool copy stuff off Wikipedia and try to say intelligent posts to sound smart, what ever gets you by. I agree there is a fine line between rights and what cops do, and sometimes it is infringed upon, but in this case where a kid goes out to try and start stuff for a video for his youtube page and abuses his rights, that's just wrong to say he didn't deserve it. Like I said if yiu didn't do anything then you should not worry. If you act like an ass and try to out smart the police then your asking for it.

There's a fine line yes, but also there is a fine line between using and abusing your rights.

Btw I'm not a cop, but I know a lot of them. I am in the military and I defend/serve the people in this country just like cops do(something alot of you have no clue about)., I've been pulled over multiple times, I've been caught destroying property while racing and drifting in places I shouldn't have as a kid, and each time I've cooperated and was polite and my rights were never abused. You act like all cops while infringe on your rights but it doesn't happen like you think, and most of the time its kids like this looking to start trouble.

If one day a cop decides to let a driver go whose been drinkin because he wouldn't cooperate and the cop was respecting his "rights" what happens when that driver slams into somebody and kills them? You don't think about that do you? They have to treat every driver as a threat especially when they seem like they are up to something.
      Last edited by travish325; 07-07-2013, 01:16 AM.

Comment

The police should be allowed to beat you and shoot your dog anytime you annoy them. It's for your safety.

Police officers are dangerous. Citizens who encounter one should back away slowly. Do not show signs of fear, as that may provoke an attack. Also, trigger words such as "rights" and "constitution" may also invite aggression. Stay inside your homes if at all possible. If you are caught out in the open by a pack of police officers, lock your children and pets in your vehicle and make certain the windows are rolled up.
        Last edited by frankenbeemer; 07-07-2013, 01:34 AM.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
        1989 325is Raged on then sold.
        1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
        1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
        1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

maybe the next 4th of July a drunk will crash into mr. smartass know-it-all kid and hopefully someone videos it- and the drunk wasn't stopped at a check point for his safety.

the youth of today.... spend more time trying to prove your bullsh*t point than to cooperate and help.......

Comment

Well, I'm all for cooperating with the police when I get pulled over. This kid did go out looking for trouble. But it was clear to the cops that he was innocent and they just continued, to prove some point about what their "authority". The kid and the cops both acted like assholes. That being said, videos with people doing this, and the cops being adults don't get put on youtube because they are not entertaining.
            Originally posted by Andy.B
            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
            ~~~~~~~~~~
            I was born on 3/25…
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

nobody in that video was 'right', but god I love watching power tripping officers and the foolhardy people that try to catch them in the act.. they make me glad I'm white, college educated, live in a nice area, drive a nice car and typically watch my tongue.

Comment

There is no arguing with you people. You cannot see anything from someone else's point of view.
                Pot calling the kettle black?

Btw I'm not a cop, but I know a lot of them. I am in the military and I defend/serve the people in this country just like cops do(something alot of you have no clue about).,
                Ahh so you're one of those guys. Get off your high horse. Your service to this country is hugely appreciated but don't act like you're better than anyone because of it.
                91 318is M50 swapped
                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I am sick of seeing crap like this. There is no respect in the world anymore. That is on both ends, and I have had to deal with this before. I was pulled over for crossing the white line while turning off an exit. I was young and did not know, they made me walk a line and I was clearly not drinking. Also searched my car for drugs without a reason...they did take fireworks and laughed while getting in their cars.
                  Last edited by F34R; 07-07-2013, 07:50 AM.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

They didn't fuck with him untill he refused to cooperate. The moment he won't roll his window down shows that cop suspision. They just wanted to check ids and for dui's and they can't do that with punks like this. These cops were probably there all night the last thing they wantwanted was a punk kid trying to prove he's smart with the law. They are just doing their job to keep the roads safe.

Btw you all may act like its cool to do this shit but I bet 50 bucks you are all abunch of pussies when a cop is at your window, and I garuntee you do everything he asks.
                    As a law abiding citizen, you are not obliged to open the window all the way. He had ample space to talk, interact and obtain documents for further information. We only do what a cop says when they try to intimidate and scare. Sometimes people cannot react to it properly so they just follow orders. Stop trying to back the officers up when they are clearly breaking laws with proof.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Obviously both were in the wrong, being evasive is suspicious. You tell someone they cant have something, you better believe subconsciously they want to disobey that. It's human nature to defy things, I promise you none of us here are 100% clean boy scouts.

Its a DUI checkpoint, been through a dozen of them sober. Roll up with your window down like a drive thru, have your license hanging out the window like a $5 bill, say nah I haven't been drinking, wham bam your on your way. Yes we have civil rights against detainment and interrogation but lets be honest. Whens the last time that's ever REALLY stopped police or government? After the fact, after someones been beaten or killed? Perhaps never since we are only spoon fed new by the false media giant corporations? If they want to fuck with you or arrest you, they're going to do it one way or another and take advantage of being able to hold you for 72 hours. With or without charging your ass.

I've been harassed plenty of times by the LAPD, hell once by Houston PD. You act like a smart ass or lie your just making it worse for yourself. Not to say "bend over and take it" like someone else did that's just homo and being a bitch. Being lied to pisses those power tripping douches off and gives them the incentives to figure out every little thing they can TRY to fuck you over for. Just being "normal" and "honest" goes a long way with those pricks and can diffuse the ego tripping and level the playing field..

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

I guarantee you do everything he asks.
                        Because i can get my adrenalin fix in a safer manner..... Like facing a pack of wolves with a stick.
                        sigpic
                        Reich und Roll!

Comment

haha that kid is a complete tool. Deserved all he received in the first 20 seconds
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                            maybe the next 4th of July a drunk will crash into mr. smartass know-it-all kid and hopefully someone videos it- and the drunk wasn't stopped at a check point for his safety.

the youth of today.... spend more time trying to prove your bullsh*t point than to cooperate and help.......
                            It's sad how many of you don't get it.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post

Its a DUI checkpoint, been through a dozen of them sober. Roll up with your window down like a drive thru, have your license hanging out the window like a $5 bill, say nah I haven't been drinking, wham bam your on your way.
                              I call that bending over and taking it. You're conditioned to give in and play their game before you're even prompted for ID.

Yes we have civil rights against detainment and interrogation but lets be honest. Whens the last time that's ever REALLY stopped police or government?
                              They continue to do push constitutional boundaries because people freely cooperate and allow them to do so.

Comment

uh anyone think its suspicious that the kid was recording this prior to going to the checkpoint. Looks like this was premediated on his part. Fucking loser. Kid just wants his 15mins of fame.
                                Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                                http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X