4th of July DUI Checkpoint & Guy getting shot for holding a water nozzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travish325 View Post
    Why because are opinions aren't the same?

Moron
    You're a brainwashed ameri-tard, and a hypocrite.

IM IN THE ARMY BRO MY OPINION IS LIKE 40x MORE VALID THAN URS

gimee a fuckin break.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by z6ne View Post
      You're a brainwashed ameri-tard, and a hypocrite.

IM IN THE ARMY BRO MY OPINION IS LIKE 40x MORE VALID THAN URS

gimee a fuckin break.
      Never said that. You still fail to see it through any view point but yours. You are the one that is brain washed, you just agree with the masses and go with what others say. I agree with you some cops are bad some do infringe but in this case no and in most cases they dont. That kid is an idiot. And so are you, you are stuck in this mind set that I'm stupid because I don't think the law is out to take away our rights and I believe most cops are trying to help. Please just shut up you sound like a typical punk ass cop hating wanna be and you are an embarassment to the American people, the officers in this video are only trying to help keep the roads safe and you act like that's a bad thing? C'mon man you can't be that blind. Open your eyes and put yourself in a cops shoes
      Last edited by travish325; 07-08-2013, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Open your eyes and put yourself in a cops shoes
        That's never going to happen.
        While I agree that most cops are to their core good people, there are those that abuse their power.
        On the flip side.... while most people would have rolled through that stop and continued on their way, there are those that want to cause problems and see what they can get away with and possibly provoke someone who may or may not be on the edge due to a bad day or who knows.
        I am getting sick of the public "baiting" police into a situation that can be construed as abuse of power. I have no sympathy for this individual. If his rights were infringed upon, then he needs to take it up with a lwyer and sue. Not air it all over the web so he can gain a fan base. This dummy isnt trying to WARN anyone. He caused a scene at a dui stop and the police asked him to pull over for holding up traffic on a busy holiday. If there is no law regarding DUI checkpoints in that state, he should have complied and would have been on his way. Oh wait.... that wasnt in his agenda that night. What a douche.
        As far as police go. Have your front door kicked in in my neighborhood while you arent home. Then ask yourself if the police are necessary, or if they are just sitting around abusing their power. My neighborhood is over run with crime right now. The police are doing everything they can to curtail and arrest, but unfortunately, people (IE citizens) are still foolish enough to think walking home from bars alone at 2am is safe. They wonder why they get robbed.
        For every asshole cop, there are 1000 morons who A. hate the police in it's entirety, B. are just dumb enough to put other people in harms way due to their own stupidity by arming themselves in public.
        Police are bad?..... they are until you need them that is. And trust me, you do need them.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I'm not acting better than anyone . None of you have been in these situations, you know nothing about these situations past what you see on youtube. These cops are Working up to 12 hours on a holiday away from family to protect drivers and citizens and dumb kids like this try to push their limits and it pisses them off. Put yourself in that cops shoes for once instead of going along with some kids useless point.
          And who the fuck are you to say none of us have been in these situations before? Are you a god? Do you watch my every move? No. Like everyone has said before, just stop talking.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
            That's never going to happen.
            While I agree that most cops are to their core good people, there are those that abuse their power.
            On the flip side.... while most people would have rolled through that stop and continued on their way, there are those that want to cause problems and see what they can get away with and possibly provoke someone who may or may not be on the edge due to a bad day or who knows.
            I am getting sick of the public "baiting" police into a situation that can be construed as abuse of power. I have no sympathy for this individual. If his rights were infringed upon, then he needs to take it up with a lwyer and sue. Not air it all over the web so he can gain a fan base. This dummy isnt trying to WARN anyone. He caused a scene at a dui stop and the police asked him to pull over for holding up traffic on a busy holiday. If there is no law regarding DUI checkpoints in that state, he should have complied and would have been on his way. Oh wait.... that wasnt in his agenda that night. What a douche.
            As far as police go. Have your front door kicked in in my neighborhood while you arent home. Then ask yourself if the police are necessary, or if they are just sitting around abusing their power. My neighborhood is over run with crime right now. The police are doing everything they can to curtail and arrest, but unfortunately, people (IE citizens) are still foolish enough to think walking home from bars alone at 2am is safe. They wonder why they get robbed.
            For every asshole cop, there are 1000 morons who A. hate the police in it's entirety, B. are just dumb enough to put other people in harms way due to their own stupidity by arming themselves in public.
            Police are bad?..... they are until you need them that is. And trust me, you do need them.
            I'm sorry but in all situations that I desperately needed police assistance, they have never came through for me. I live in a highly policed state, so cops are damn near everywhere. The one time I needed help on the highway because some asshole was trying to run me off the road in his big pickup, not one single cop showed up. I followed the guy all the way to the next state over and not one single officer was alerted to catch the guy.

I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
            2002 325i - DD
            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
              And who the fuck are you to say none of us have been in these situations before? Are you a god? Do you watch my every move? No. Like everyone has said before, just stop talking.
              Its easy to tell none of you have by the way you are acting about this. Don't have to be a god to see that lol

Comment

I'm sorry but in all situations that I desperately needed police assistance, they have never came through for me. I live in a highly policed state, so cops are damn near everywhere. The one time I needed help on the highway because some asshole was trying to run me off the road in his big pickup, not one single cop showed up. I followed the guy all the way to the next state over and not one single officer was alerted to catch the guy.
                Sorry to hear that. What most officers and DPS would say in that situation is to pull off the highway and avoid any more confrontation. Maybe head to a police station if the driver is following you.
                I have lived in 5 different states. All of which were major cities. I have run into good, respectful, and helpful police in all of them. I have seen bad examples of law enforcement as well, but for the most part, the experiences have been positive. i have been lit up countless times for speed and never had a bad run in. I am respectful, and comply to all requests mostly because I was caught breaking the law. Also b/c I believe that most people (including police) are good to their core. I have been ticketed, joked with, lectured, not spoken to at all (then ticketed), and asked to slow it down in most cases.
                I have been mugged, pistol whipped, attacked for no reason, present during a home invasion, held at gunpoint, beaten, and robbed of my belongings by the "general public".
                Who do you think I would rather deal with in a dicey situation?
                Just my take.
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic

Comment

Its easy to tell none of you have by the way you are acting about this. Don't have to be a god to see that lol
                  That's really ignorant to say. I have been in many situations where a cop has harassed me in this manner showed by the video. No there was nothing I did on my part to provoke it, I followed and obeyed every order. I learned there is no reason to let them push you around like that when they really had no ground to in the first place. Sure the kid was looking for trouble, but in all reality, it showed what some of these officers do or say when we aren't listening. It is just more proof that there needs to be control on their power.

2002 325i - DD
                  2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

So since a cop didn't help you in one situation where you probably provoked a guy, then I guess all cops are useless and we don't need them huh? Lol get real dude, maybe they didn't come to your rescue cause they thought you would have some sense and pull off the road and get out of that situation. But no you continue to follow a guy whose trying to run you off the road into the next state? Do you not hear how retarded you sound?

Comment

Award-winning news and culture, features breaking news, in-depth reporting and criticism on politics, science, food and entertainment.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

That's really ignorant to say. I have been in many situations where a cop has harassed me in this manner showed by the video. No there was nothing I did on my part to provoke it, I followed and obeyed every order. I learned there is no reason to let them push you around like that when they really had no ground to in the first place. Sure the kid was looking for trouble, but in all reality, it showed what some of these officers do or say when we aren't listening. It is just more proof that there needs to be control on their power.
                        I'm saying none of you have been in the position of the cop! Or anywhere close to that. I can't put it any simpler than that, I've said it 20 times try seeing it from an officers point of view which you are still failing to do.

Comment

Finally got a chance to watch the video... That window was down far fuckin enough. I was under the impression it was down just enough to pass paper through or something. It didn't even look like his windows were tinted. I'm gonna go with asshole cop on this one.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

So since a cop didn't help you in one situation where you probably provoked a guy, then I guess all cops are useless and we don't need them huh? Lol get real dude, maybe they didn't come to your rescue cause they thought you would have some sense and pull off the road and get out of that situation. But no you continue to follow a guy whose trying to run you off the road into the next state? Do you not hear how retarded you sound?
                            If moving in to the slower lane to allow the speeder to pass is provoking, then sure you are right. But that's simply not the case. I tried slowing down and pulling over. The guy continued to harass me slamming his brakes in front of me and attempting to ram me on the side of my car. Don't believe it? Go watch that video someone posted of the road rage guy. If I had pulled over, I was almost certain he would pull over as well and maybe pull a gun on me. I think I was better off keeping my distance after he sped off and watched if a single state trooper came in to pull him over. I don't see any stupidity if I wasn't in danger at the time I began following him.

2002 325i - DD
                            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

I'm saying none of you have been in the position of the cop! Or anywhere close to that. I can't put it any simpler than that, I've said it 20 times try seeing it from an officers point of view which you are still failing to do.
                              Either way it was a DUI checkpoint. Checking drivers if they are under the influence. The kid was obviously not and could have proved it by breathalyzer. His window was open enough to converse and pass documents. He was not rude but simply stated his rights and did not give in to the intimidation. There was nothing that indicated he had drug paraphernalia, weapons or anything else for that matter. Frail white kid driving a hand me down car, sounds real sketchy huh ;-)?

2002 325i - DD
                              2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

The only other thing I will say is this. You can't see what the officer can see. all you can see is what the camera shows. If the kids face implied he was nervous, or his eyes were darting around, it may have alerted the police to something. Probably not though, and I understand that. However detaining an individual for the purpose of investigating behavior is something the police are allowed to exercise. And you can't see what the officer can, so you cannot make a judgement on the detainee's word. Just because his hands are on the wheel does not mean he isnt exhibiting some sort of sign to trigger an investigation. That's what the police will/ should say if questioned on this. Even though, we all know it's probably not the case, there is gray area, and that's all they need to close the book on this video.
                                I still think the reaction the kid was looking for was the one the police exhibited. Is it wrong? Sure. Does it infringe on his rights? Definitely (I don't need to cut and paste shit from the web, I actually know what his rights are under the law, and there are pleeenty of ways the police can come back and say they had probable cause to detain). Is the kid going to sue the police department or his city government for infringing on said rights? Probably not. Why? Because he isn't upset that his rights were infringed upon, he went in knowing that would be a possibility. He did this to prove a point. Point taken. human error is everywhere, and if you go looking for it, you will most likely find it. Especially when you poke at it.
                                Last edited by delatlanta1281; 07-08-2013, 08:06 AM.
                                Yours truly,
                                Rich
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X