Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psigti View Post
    Just make sure its real deal ego. I would get a better vv/ww for a little more money evic or vid or fuck even the new itaste or however its spelled. You'll like that better and its worth it.

I've had hit or miss flavors from mt baker. The rootbeer is ok. Butterscotch was so so. I can't remember which flavors I really liked from them. Currently vaping dawn of truth and butterscotch from roar. Both really really really good. Strong flavor right out of the box. Also vaping baby dragons and two custom blends from sleeping Dragon vaper.

Just finished off my stuff from alice in vape land. Punkin tumble, crunkberry and zombie apocalypse.

Crunkberry is the only one I'd re order. Its the best capt crunch with crunch berries and milk I've tried.. the milk part blows my fucking mind apart. Its scary good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Damn lol sounds like I need to try the crunkberry haha.

It's the real deal ego. I think later down the road I might get like an itaste mvp or something more substantial.

Comment

If you get an itaste just make sure you get the new one... fuck if I remember the model. Its variable wattage. Wattage will get you closer to a good warm tasty vape without blowing your face off.

Oh and heres is a shot of my new dripper. Fucking titties.

Comment

Got my local vaping shop to mix their Mountain Dew with strawberry flavors. Tastes like code red. I'm in love.
        I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
          yeah i read some reviews, pretty bad things written lol.

buying my stuff from discountvaper, getting a 1000mah ego twist, kanger pro tank 2, davide mini tank, and a drip tip.

then im going to buy my juice from mt baker.

getting banana, watermelon, and chai tea.

i was pissed that honeydew was out of stock :(
          Just sayin, all these products, no matter wherr you order from is being made in china.

If fasttech advertises a name beand product, then you will get a name brand product.

I cannot wait to get my k100 from there. I will also be buying multiple ego batts to give to friends. I am also going to try and get my mom to quit smoking, so I will be buying her a settup and a bunch of stuff.

Comment

That's a good thing. Definitely get the people around you to quit ciggs, so bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
              Just sayin, all these products, no matter wherr you order from is being made in china.

If fasttech advertises a name beand product, then you will get a name brand product.

I cannot wait to get my k100 from there. I will also be buying multiple ego batts to give to friends. I am also going to try and get my mom to quit smoking, so I will be buying her a settup and a bunch of stuff.
              Try again....

Chinese knock off... name brand product.

Comment

got my Halo e-cig. It's perfect for a casual smoker. I got the highest nicotine amount liquids but still isn't as great as that real cig, but whatever.
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
                  Try again....

Chinese knock off... name brand product.

I wouldn't say its a "name brand product" It is a clone of one.

What I meant was if it has the logo, then it is the real deal. I would assume so at least. I dont think fasttech really trys to portray their products as the name brand product unless it is like an itaste or ego etc.

Like my k100 was labeled as an "empire". without the logo its merely a clone.

Either way that atty got a shit load of good reviews. I wouldnt hesitate to buy two for the price of one. I will continue to order from fasttech. There are a ton of threads on http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ about fasttech. Its a good way to get introduced into the hobby, then if you really feel the need to support your local shops after awhile you can do so.

Comment

Changed my order at mt baker lol.
                    Now it's the following, banana, watermelon, thug juice, hawk sauce, fruit hoops, and creamsicle.

All in 15ml.

Also added a little drip atomizer to my order from discount vape.

Comment

I got my batteries, two diff juices, and two cartos in the mail. Just gotta wait for my k100 and attys etc.

Comment

Just recieved my Alice in Vapeland juice order.
                        Crunkberry, Cherry Blossom, and Mystic Mandalime . Plus an included free sample if Frost Blossom . All 11 mg nic . They don't offer different ratios of PG/VG from what I can discern.

Also some NamberJuice - mango Jams and Atlanta Peachchief 12 mg nic in 70/30.

It's all steeping for a bit cause I blew my face off and can't indulge just yet.

Comment

What is steeping? And why is it required.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

A friend of mine sells china "egot".
                            Same thing just doesn't have a logo on it.

It's just a battery and a hot wire. How hard can it be to make?
                            The case does say ego on it though.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              What is steeping? And why is it required.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                              It's not technically required.
                              "Steeping" is simple.
                              Take off cap of newly acquired juice.
                              Place juice in a dark protected area with cap off for a few days to a week or so.

Then replace cap and begin enjoying your steeped juice.

This is done as many people indicate that the favors added to the newly created "ejuice" need to be exposed to air to become more flavorful. A deeper richer flavor can be obtained rather than a light flavoring.

Kinda the reverse of aging cigars .

Hope that helps .

Here is something to do. Get empty bottle and split new juice into two parts . Leave one capped but "steep" the other one. Then side by side vape and YOU be the judge of which is more to your liking. Some like juices airy and wafty and others want to have that punch in the back of the throat taste.

Comment

^Funny you say that because I have a "green tea" that is a bright clear green color and
                                turns really dark if it's been in the vap tank for a day. Maybe it's the heat, but maybe it's
                                what you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X