No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its exposure to air or "oxidation" the seals in the tank are not 100 percent effective and can allow air to reach the ejuice. Also if the tank is not Pyrex based or borocylicate glass then there is the possibility that the tank material will allow air to permeate. Less likely though. Probably the seals allow air to pass and not liquid (I hope for your sake) :)

Try it . Take new juice and put a little but in a container un capped and observe to determine if it darkens.

Also always wear gloves when handling juices with nic in em or be close to hit water and some dish soap.

Nic liquid can and will permeate the skin layers on finger tips and hands. Callouses help decrease this ,but better safe than sorry.

I am not a fan if feeling lightheaded and nauseous from nic overdose . No matter how it gets to my bloodstream.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      ^Funny you say that because I have a "green tea" that is a bright clear green color and
      turns really dark if it's been in the vap tank for a day. Maybe it's the heat, but maybe it's
      what you're talking about.
      The nicotine oxidation is what darkens.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        A friend of mine sells china "egot".
        Same thing just doesn't have a logo on it.

It's just a battery and a hot wire. How hard can it be to make?
        The case does say ego on it though.
        Cheaper wire, lead solder, shit battery chemistry.

Comment

any e juice suggestions?

i really want a thai tea flavor and horchata flavor, those both sound so good to me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            any e juice suggestions?

i really want a thai tea flavor and horchata flavor, those both sound so good to me lol.
            Tribute from Juicy vapors! Pear and Lychee !! You will be hooked !

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              any e juice suggestions?

If you like chi fuzion has a juice called origamistic or something like that. Its the closest chi I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
                If you like chi fuzion has a juice called origamistic or something like that. Its the closest chi I've ever had.

Chi? Like chai? I'm confused. Hahaha sorry if I'm retarded

Comment

Lol sure I guess... I don't really drink that kind of stuff... I'm an earl grey man myself. It was a gift.

Comment

Got my order in this weekend from diamondvapor.com
                    Code red -mountain dew
                    Cussed out - vanilla custard but taste more like carmel corn at first
                    sarah berry- very sweet berry
                    Pucker up granny - sour green apple Burns way to easy and you'll get a nasty taste
                    cry baby- Sour cherry.

I ended up going 30pg 70vg just so I can get a larger inhale without the hit feeling. Makes the juice a lot more flavorful as well.

All through an ego-C twist

Comment

I have a eGo-C Twist right now, ordered a Vamo V2, waiting on it to come in. Going to see how that goes. Will be producing lots of clouds in my dorm room lol.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

I am vaping right now, just finiahes a bottle of juice )': I got some "honey do" juice from a local shop. Was expensive... I have an order from MT Baker on the way.

I am LOVING my k100 with igo-l RBA. Clouds are huge and everyone enjoys it. Should be turning my mom from analogs to vaping once thanksgiving hits!

Time for bed.

Comment

Everything I've ever ordered from Mt. Baker has been garbage.

Good kuck.

Comment

Seriously?? It's gotten so many good reviews...

Where do you usually order from?

Comment

So who has all natural flavors?
                              100%

I'm looking at these bubble gum and cotton candy BS ones.
                              Wonder what type of chemicals they use to create that flavor.

Right now I use the "got vape Juice" brand and says "organic essential oil extract"
                              but don't know if that's legit or not.

Comment

Some people like MT. Its cheap enough to try. I just don't like the taste. Organic stuff I get from EC Blends, Clouds of Vapor and Alice in Vapeland. There are a few others that make organic blends. I buy 90% of my juice from Sleeping Dragon. I know they guy personally and I know what he puts in it. He also tweeks things around for me.

Its all personal preference.

Comment

Working...
                                X