No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$40 for 30 30mL bottles of liquid made to my taste? Plus bonus vials for whatever when I'm done with them?

Yes please.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Getting bored of the flavors I ordered already.

Does that happen to you guys? I feel like every ten or so vapes I have the urge to change flavors cause they start messin with my mouth.

Then again I also burnt my tongue on some pizza rolls and it deels weird. Lol

Comment

Yeahhhhhh I don't even have my own vape and I feel you. But I feel like a great flavor would change that.

This weekend been vaping dragonfruit mixed with Watermelon. The. Bubble gum, both were meh.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
          Tapatalk only letting me upload one pix at a time for some reason.

Steeping area.
          Grab the top of each of those bottle tips that are on the bottles and pull them up and to the side to remove. Then you will be steeping as there is more air that is allowed to permeate the juice. I like to make sure that each bottle tip is coordinated with each bottle when I put them back on. Cause Im a bit anal that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            Damn that piece looks pretty good.

Idk why but tanks that aren't see through bother my brain. But it looks good.
            Technically that IGO-L is not a tank per se. It is a RDA. Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Typically one pops the drip tip off of it and then drips a few drops right down onto the wick or wicks. It is not clear because there is no need to see the coil, wick , or how many drops of juice are on the wick . The solid body helps to direct the atomized juice.

One knows when its time to add juice or change juice based on getting a "dry hit" . That is one as the naming implies that is just the coil heating the wick with a lack of (pausity) of juice on the wicking material.

Dripping with an RDA is nice when one wants to change juices frequently. No tanks to change or refill. Just add new flavor right over the previous one and continue on through the transitional phase between flavors.

I have actually discovered some great tasting mixed flavors as a result of dripping.

Comment

And a nice cloud a vapor. I really want to try and run a dual coil settup, but that would require me to drill another hole, which I don't want to do right now.
              IGO -L only has two posts within the RDA which means it is geared towards a single coil setup and not a dual. The IGO-W has 3 posts internally that is designed for dual or even quad coils.

So drilling a hole is the least of your worries. :)

Comment

[QUOTE=spike68;3882101]My roommate is thinking about getting a sub ohm setup, which gives off crazy amounts of smoke, but are pretty dangerous since the batteries can fail and possibly explode if you dont use them properly. Lets see how this goes...

Biggest concern with sub ohm vaping as you may already know is a direct short across the battery. This can occur if a coil or coils is shorted to ground. One can go sub ohm and add a fuse also called a "shortstop" or "vape safe"that just drops into the tube of the mechanical mod if they are really concerned. This fuse is meant to interupt the flow of current should the mod be fired while there is a direct short. They are typically self resetting and will reset after a given amount of time. This will allow one to correct the issue with the short. This comes at a price though as that fuse increases the voltage drop and so your mod will have a bit of reduced voltage to your atomizer as a result. You can use these fuses and probably should if you are stacking batteries. I dont suggest stacking batteries , but some do it.

One can also use "protected" batteries that have the protection circuit built into the batteries.

Either pickup an inexpensive multimeter and check the coils BEFORE ever screwing it into the mechanical mod. Just one probe on the center lug of the atomizer and one on the outer threaded area with meter set on resistance.

Or hunt down one of the screw on type of atomizer checkers. They are about ~ 20 and madvapes.com does get some in from time to time.

I am building some custom exotic wood ones that have backlighting for the display.

Another thing to be aware of is the mechanical mod needs to have some holes or a passage that allows the battery or batteries to out gas rapidly if the battery goes into thermal runaway. Without these holes or passages then internal pressure builds to an unsafe level and can become a grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by e30shmobberr View Post
                  thc all in my vape
                  da buddha ftw

Comment

E30vert... you might as well be talking to the wall...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I don't have a multimeter yet. I want to snag one. Once I get more stuff to make coils I will get one. I make sure I put at least 4-5 coils of wire so I know I'm not going to the sub ohm area. I always have a fully charged battery that I'm using. I have an Efest and AW IMR 18650 2000mah. I live both of these batts. They are awesome.

What I have not read about is hoe to calculate wattage when using a mech mod. Something to do with the ohms, and the volts the battery is supplying. Idk, I need to read about that.

And e30vert, don't listen to psigti. He is just mad noone listens to him :p

Comment

Watts = Volts X Volts / Ohms
                        Amps = Volts / Ohms

I'm not mad. I've been patently attempting to explain shit to you. You choose not to listen. Thats on you.

Buy a meter before you hurt yourself.

Comment

Just picked up a protank2 and a Joyetech Evic, Have all my DIY juice stuff sitting here too and I need to start mixing. I think in the past 3 months I have spent 600 on all the this shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by psigti View Post
                            Watts = Volts X Volts / Ohms
                            Amps = Volts / Ohms

I'm not mad. I've been patently attempting to explain shit to you. You choose not to listen. Thats on you.

Buy a meter before you hurt yourself.

Yeah, I know those formulas from physics, but what exactly do higher watts/amp draw do for the overal experience of vaping and to the battery.

You haven't exactly tried to explain anything to me besides flavors and clouds.

I will get a meter soon, I know I won't hurt myself with the current settups I run. If I change, then shit can get serious.

Comment

I did have a question about air flow. Does a bigger hole allow for more ventilation to cool the coil? Is there a certain length of time I should take a vape for, or not go over. Is there a required time in between eavh vape?

Comment

Yeah, I know those formulas from physics, but what exactly do higher watts/amp draw do for the overal experience of vaping and to the battery.

You haven't exactly tried to explain anything to me besides flavors and clouds.

I will get a meter soon, I know I won't hurt myself with the current settups I run. If I change, then shit can get serious.
                                Drains battery faster (Think starter motor vs headlights)
                                Higher wattage means more heat, and faster. Think about electric heaters, higher wattage puts out more heat, but uses more electricity.

As for the vaping experience, it hits harder and faster. Honestly, I'd recommend an Innokin Itaste VV V3 battery for ya. It'll get you used to all those parameters and what to expect out of them. Or just play around with what you already have. It's all the same in the end.

:up:

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X