No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a fresh order from MT. Baker. There batches seem to be hit or miss for me. Last batch was ok but this order is tasting superb. Need to clean out my tanks before I put out a real reviews.

Extreme Ice.
    100vg 6mg nic. Vaped off Trident single coil 3/4 wrap .28g kanthal. Some serious menthol winterfresh gum taste. Super refreshing. Nice cool hit with a mellow menthol throat hit. Not like the harsh strong menthols Ive tried.

Still have Butter Pecan, Moo Juice, & another order of Bananas Gone Nuts.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

If you like their stuff I've got a giant as fuck bottle of butterscotch ill trade you for something.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Havent tried it. Is it good? Mix?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Dude, I don't like anything I've had from mt. Baker. It all has a chemical taste to me. Like you know its artificial flavoring. I know it is but I like flavors that taste like the real thing. All their stuff taste like dollar store candy to me...

Comment

^it probably is.
            Ground up candy or Windex.

Comment

Speaking of windex...

Comment

Dude, I absolutely love the look of your settup.

It kicks ass

Comment

From top to bottom: Ti and brass custom tip by my buddy bret. (Ohman's drip tips), Svoe Mesto Kayfun lite, Pap's 2.5 SS brushed and polished 18650. Its currently my favorite looking rig.

The SS GGTS is my Ithaka work horse dripper while my Omega is in California being replaced due to a manufacturer defect.

And the poldiac which is my straight up beater mod (only because I got flippy with a needle nose on accident and nicked the brass) also running an ithaka at the moment.

I sold the astro to my friend and juce guy...he wanted it way more than i cared for it. I bought a REO Grand and Reomizer to see what all the fuss is about... Its pretty bad ass. Not my style, but I recommend you all trying it... simple to set up, hits hard.

I've got two mods on the way and also buying a hybrid dripper set up from SteamMonkey. (Lance)

If you want ill take pics.

Comment

pics please. never heard of it.

Those kayfun's looks sick. I may have to pick one up.

Comment

You want pics of all of them..?

Comment

Dont post anything actally.

I dont have any money to blow right now. lol

Comment

Haha I know that feeling.

Comment

Hey so dumb question.
                            Is there a tank or wick that doesn't burn? Like an all metal one or something.
                            Nomatter what I will always get a hit of nasty burned wick eventually.

Makes me want to quit.

Comment

I had that issue with vivi novas and protanks. The only time I get burnt dry hits in the ithaka is when I have poor juice control. I've never had a dry hit in the kayfun. Have you tried a vivi nova?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                                That's really interesting.

Any of you guys make your own flavors? It's so cost effective it's insane...
                                After you buy a shit ton of pg and vg you pretty much pay 5 bucks to try new flavors to blend and each 5$ flavor is like 30ml which you could make like 100-150ml of juice out of.

Calculated it out and for flavor, pg, and vg, it's like 4$ For 60ml of fluid.

1liter of vg or pg is only like 17$.
                                Yup . I make my own NET's (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) flavorings.
                                The process is pretty straightforward , but costly and time consuming. Here is why.

I start with a Liga Privada # 9 cigar (approx 13 dollars a stick). Unwrap the wrapper, binder, and filler.

Then take all those leaves and hand shred them. Place them into a mason jar then add a 50 / 50 blend of PG and VG that equals 60 ml to the leaves and then use a wooden dowel to mash up the leaves , stir and essentially get all the tobacco leaves to soak up the solution.

Once this is completed to my satisfaction. I seal the mason jar with its lid and place in a crock pot with water at about 2/3'rds full. Turn on crock pot with low heat and allow to cook overnight. Then allow to cool in the morning. Open the jar when cooled and stir/ agitate the leaves and solution. It begins to look like light molasses.

Then repeat the cook the next evening. After that cook. Remove and cool. Take unbleached coffee filters (there brownish) and pour the leaves and solution into a coffee filter that is placed over another freshly sanitized mason jar. Allow solution to filter through the filter and then squeeze the leaves into the filter pressing downward lightly. Then fold the edges of the coffee filter down over the outside and put the lid on the mason jar.

Allow a full day for the juices to flow through the filter. Remove lid and discard the tobacco leaves and filter. Then I sometimes filter up to 3 more times the same way. See how this is time consuming? :p

Then the real time consuming part. Leave the solution in the sealed mason jar for 2 weeks before using the extract.

I then add a specific amount of this flavoring to my preferred mixture of PG/VG and then add cherry blossom flavoring. Its like an amazing semi sweet cherry tobacco and blows away the other off the shelf tobacco extracts and flavorings.

If you want a sample I can send you a 1/2 full 10 ml bottle. Just PM me. With this size of liquid you would need a dripper though cause its hardly enough for a tank.

Comment

Working...
                                X