No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent the last 30 min rebuilding one of my EVOD cores.

I made two coils that popped, one that was waayy too hot, and fourth is perfect. Running out of juice though

Comment

When the nicotine settles does it settle on top or bottom?

Comment

I think it was the bottom, and alcohol goes to the top. So they say if your juice has a perfume-y/alcohol smell dont shake the bottle before you steep it.

Also shake your juices before you drip/pour whatever.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

got my rig!
          then i went to the local B&M for a kanger PT 2.

who likes high nic juice?
          MBV sent me 24mg cherry limeade juice, im bummed because its such a fantastic flavor but i cant stand the 24mg nicotine.

willing to trade for anything interesting in 0mg!!!

Comment

leave a note during check out if u spend over 15$ in juice. They'll send you anything they flavor/mix if its in stock.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              leave a note during check out if u spend over 15$ in juice. They'll send you anything they flavor/mix if its in stock.
              They sent me a freebie of amaretto in 0mg

But for some reason the juice I got with my MVP 2 kit they sent in 24mg nic, which happened to be the cherry limeade which I was most stoked on getting haha.

Comment

Calling all Vapers.

High nicotine really wrecks the flavor of most juices I find. Since the nicotine at that level (24 mg) is comprising a large option if the juice.

Send em a message stating you don't like the high nic. Worst case scenario they tell you to get screwed. Best case they offer to replace with lower nic juice or give you a coupon code or reach around.

Lol.

My new juices

Left to Right

Virgin Vapors organic celestial Honeydew 6 mg - 15 ml
                The Standard - Curious George - Banana - hello ! 6 mg - 30 ml
                Caterpillar - Mad H - 12 mg it's like a fruit cocktail - 15 ml
                Free Mason elixir - Blue Granite - blueberry pomegranate - 9 mg 15 ml
                House e joose- Strawberry Champagne - 6 mg - 10 ml

More shiz on the way...

Comment

Mt baker is pretty chill. My first order was lost they couldnt replace my whole order, but they threw in an extra 15ml bottle on my next order with the free 15ml

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

have any of you guys tried any cola flavors?
                    i reallllly want a good cola or cherry cola :O

Comment

Here's all my newb shit.

Also got a protank 2 at the local shop.

Then I had my fun covering up the lame itaste logos and recycling markers.

Comment

Got to start somewhere. :D

im vaping way less than from when I started. The first couple weeks I was burning through 30mls a week. Vaping all day everyday. I use way less with drippers, and I get my fix quicker. Just keep some water on hand I tend to get dry mouth or start to feel "flem-y" if I dont drink some water

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Anyone have a problem getting juice in their mouth with tanks? It happens on my evod, and on my buddies protank two he just got tonight. I hate it. If tanks could offer a lighter draw and didn't get juice in my mouth I would vape one all day.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                            Got to start somewhere. :D

im vaping way less than from when I started. The first couple weeks I was burning through 30mls a week. Vaping all day everyday. I use way less with drippers, and I get my fix quicker. Just keep some water on hand I tend to get dry mouth or start to feel "flem-y" if I dont drink some water
                            This^^ dude i dont even vape that much like I was the past 2 months.

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            Anyone have a problem getting juice in their mouth with tanks? It happens on my evod, and on my buddies protank two he just got tonight. I hate it. If tanks could offer a lighter draw and didn't get juice in my mouth I would vape one all day.
                            I had alot of drip from both i clears( 30 and 16 ) moved to the DCt tank and no more drip. Ive never owned or hit a kanger long enough to get a drip.
                            dct is the way to go for taste and easy hits. IDK maybe i feel that way because i have a rebuildable atty now.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              always get spitback with my protank. Been trying to resolve it, but no luck. Also leaks from the bottom and it drives me mad.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Maybe you're juice is too liquidy

Comment

Working...
                                X