No announcement yet.

Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you thought about a kanger subohm coil and proper battery not the best but still stays in the small form factor

Comment

haven't looked into it yet. eGo ONE just seemed like a quick and easy solution
      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

J, if you come to Scottsdale there's a shop down the road from me that will take good care of you. The owner is a solid guy and doesn't price gouge like most physical stores.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I've been looking for the Mutation X V4 RDA and Kennedy 2.5 locally because I hate ordering online and everyone seems to sell out so freaking fast.
          Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

I ordered a mutation x v4 the other day since I had a gift card. I can't wait to try it. I am not sold on the Kennedy though. We got a couple in shop so I will have to play

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
            CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

Originally posted by SoEm0 View Post
              I ordered a mutation x v4 the other day since I had a gift card. I can't wait to try it. I am not sold on the Kennedy though. We got a couple in shop so I will have to play

Jealous. Let me know what you think of the two side by side. I've always been one for more of a cooler hit so thats what im shooting for.

Also-It sounds like you work at a shop but if you do any online buying, where do you do it? Im gonna take the plunge on the V4 but dont want to order from fast tech. Any recommendations?
              Last edited by fanboi; 05-23-2015, 01:21 PM.
              Odd man out

Vanos=Very Aggressive NOS???

Comment

Anyone get nasty sinus infection or bronchitis when vaping?

Comment

I have not had either since I started vaping. I have only had bronchitis one time in my life, same goes for sinus infection

Comment

I have never had one all I use is 100%vg though

Comment

Dual 18650 Wood box with REMatty

Comment

Box mod looks good. I think I need a wood mod in my life.

Comment

Rip thread
                          Originally posted by Vokuhila
                          I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Picked up a noisy cricket a few months back. Got a few more mods since but I need to snap some picks of them.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up this Snow Wolf 200w a couple days ago and got a Velocity Mini RDA to upgrade from my Triton tank. Clouds for days.
                              "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                              The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

I know what you mean about the velocity mini. I love mine. Nice snow wolf.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X