Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    In around 3-4 weeks we will have new 18650's with 2100mAh and 30a discharge rate....
    sigpic
    1969 1600 bagged
    2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
    1991 325i Cab
    1987 535is
    1988 535is
    1977 320i Turbo M30

Comment

It's bomb as fuck. Unfortunately my battery charger is crap and my 18650 has been on the charger 8 hours and isn't done. My 18350 just died too so I'm like fffffffffffffffffffffff.

I need an intellicharger.

And a better battery.

I have the same problem. So I have 3 batteries and just one charger, the one that comes with the k100. And there's a battery on that thing all the time hahaha

How much for one of these intellichargers?

Comment

I dont know how I feel about this. When I think about my school days though seems better than kids huffin dust off and smokin weed in the bathroom. lol.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Makes me want to unsubscribe to this thread. and I did.

Comment

Originally posted by killerkiko View Post
            In around 3-4 weeks we will have new 18650's with 2100mAh and 30a discharge rate....
            I need batteries now, and I doubt you could compete with the ebay price of $18.99 for a pair shipped.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I need batteries now, and I doubt you could compete with the ebay price of $18.99 for a pair shipped.
              you are definitely correct. a pair will be $20 but you can pick them up in our shop in Mesa AZ :) just for future reference, if you need one asap or something.
              sigpic
              1969 1600 bagged
              2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
              1991 325i Cab
              1987 535is
              1988 535is
              1977 320i Turbo M30

Comment

anybody use this charger?

Comment

if you were closer you could have my single dock k100 charge lol.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                    I have the 2 bay version and I think it's ok. It buzzes sometimes. Which is kind of annoying because I keep it on my nightstand. Other than that it's good
                    sigpic
                    1969 1600 bagged
                    2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
                    1991 325i Cab
                    1987 535is
                    1988 535is
                    1977 320i Turbo M30

Comment

Calling all Vapers.

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      I dont know how I feel about this. When I think about my school days though seems better than kids huffin dust off and smokin weed in the bathroom. lol.

I think vaping or for that matter anything perceived as trendy and cool is always going to permeate the fabric of junior high and high school students lives.
                      It's going to take place no matter what!

I smoked weed in school and I'm sure that altered some if the "pathways " in my brain. I also drank when I was underage and that more than likely altered some pathways in my brain as well.

The granny in the video says that it alters pathways in the brain like its a bad thing. I tend to think it altered the pathways in a constructive fashion. As evidenced by my ability to form grammatically correct well formed sentences.

I am growing tired of teachers and administrators that are pulling in sub 50 K a year passing judgement and regurgitating unsubstantiated medical facts as if they were accurate.

When it comes to vaping there is no "long term" studies that have concluded the harms or benefits that may occur from exposure to vaporized propelyne glycol , vegetable glycerine, natural flavoring, and nicotine. I can tell you this though with the exception of the nicotine element every other element can be found in the toothpaste that we all use. I guess we should stop kids form using toothpaste next ! Fucking nanny police !

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post

Check out the efest LUC 4 charger. Much better charger and has a better visual display with regard to the state of the charging batteries. If you search you can find them on the web for mid- twenty dollar range

Comment

More juice

Alpha vape - Hoops -
                          Time Bomb - Fuse

6 mg 15 ml

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                            Check out the efest LUC 4 charger. Much better charger and has a better visual display with regard to the state of the charging batteries. If you search you can find them on the web for mid- twenty dollar range

Cool deal thanks man! I was just about to order that one from amazon haha

Comment

So I got a plastic drip tip because my metal one was literally burning my lips after vaping for like 15 minutes. But I honestly hate it, when the cover on the iGo-W heats up so does the plastic so while it doesn't burn me anymore it makes the vape taste horrible.

Anyone use a glass drip tip?

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post

This is disgusting. Yeah kids will do what they want, but that guy is almost advocating that underrage kids vape, drink, do drugs, and smoke.

I didn't start smoking and vaping regularly till I was 18.

I'd much rather middle schoolers and what not catch onto vaping than weed or cigarettes though.

Comment

Working...
                                X