Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
    65 pages is a lot to go through, I still have no idea where to start to get my hookah fix on the fly.
    If you just want something to grab and go Circle K has a few e-hookah pens now. Either that or find a vape shop in Chandler, I know there's a few. They'll be able to get you what you want.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
      ^ 25 pages lulz.

@E30_Pare I was hearing not to use too much wick so I don't choke the coil and allow the juice to travel to the coil faster...Maybe I should use a longer wick and channel it throughout the base of the atomizer so that the juice will absorb into the cotton more and puddle less?

Yes longer wick and stuff it into the juice well.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Your wicking doesn't look terrible. I don't usually make it long on the side, I make it thick so it is tight in the coil. It is all personal perference to be honest.

Comment

So after using this King mod for a little while, I've grown to dislike it's performance. It is overall a nice mod, but it suffers from excessive voltage drop if the button isn't pressed a certain way. You have to press the button up and to the side for it to produce full voltage. Otherwise, you will get a very weak hit. Looking into getting a copper nemesis clone if I can find one for a good price.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

The brass nemesis works well too. Make sure you get the HCigar one, their contacts are nicer than the other clones.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Or get a stingray. I like them a bit more than the nemmy.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

So I have this menthol flavor that's supposed to be colder than Sub Zero by Halo. Holy fuck that chill

Moral of this story?

Comment

Anyway to tell if this is a HCigar brand? http://101vape.com/mechanical-mods/4...sis-clone.html

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                  Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                  1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                  2002 325i - DD
                  2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

just got a kanger mini protank 3 and 1100mah ego c twist anything I need to look for or modify to work better I'm replacing my hookah for this so figured I would start with the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                      So I have this menthol flavor that's supposed to be colder than Sub Zero by Halo. Holy fuck that chill

Interested. Mint seems to be my favorite family of liquid, but there is only one good one out here, I'll need to find something new.

I'm also at the point where I want to get rid of my Nautilus and get a TOBH
                      to go with my hana clone that still has not arrived via FT. In fact, it hasn't even left Singapore via USPS yet. Ordered on the 25th of last month.

Comment

It's probably back ordered who knows for how long. Depending on when the next batch arrives they'll fulfill the orders prior to yours. If they don't have enough stock to catch up to your order then your stuck waiting for the next batch. Same thing happened when I tried to order a nemesis, I got fed up, got my refund, then paid a premium on ebay.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Go back 20 years I bet nobody thought it would be a huge trend
                          to inhaling on a portable smoke machine.

I used to go in front of the smoke machine when I was a kid anyone used to do that?
                          Old school vaper right here.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                            It's probably back ordered who knows for how long. Depending on when the next batch arrives they'll fulfill the orders prior to yours. If they don't have enough stock to catch up to your order then your stuck waiting for the next batch. Same thing happened when I tried to order a nemesis, I got fed up, got my refund, then paid a premium on ebay.

I actually contacted them and had them change my order from a not listed as such, but backordered version to one that was in stock. Ordered the 25th, shipped the 29th, tracking started working on the 1st, updated to transferred to destination post as of the 3rd, and has done nothing til now.

Comment

Hmm if it went through Singapore then it must be of been shipped with a battery. There's this whole fiasco with shipping batteries with Hong kong post from what I remember so they go through Singapore or something like that. Apparently any batteries get stuck in customs for a while.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

^Yep, shipped with battery, the one with the built in batteries was out of stock, but the same one with 18650 was in stock, so I got that one.

(Should I swap it out for an efest battery when it gets here?)

Comment

Working...
                                X