Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    ^Yep, shipped with battery, the one with the built in batteries was out of stock, but the same one with 18650 was in stock, so I got that one.

(Should I swap it out for an efest battery when it gets here?)
    Yea I wouldn't use the supplied battery. Efest 35amp or vtc4-5 is good enough since its only a 30 watt mod. Just remember there no reverse battery protection so you could fry its fairly easily.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I think I'm tired of mechs and want a VV box. My friends get retarded battery life on their MVPs and I'm here changing batteries every couple of hours :|

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
        Anyway to tell if this is a HCigar brand? http://101vape.com/mechanical-mods/4...sis-clone.html
        It isn't, but damn that's cheap. The HCigar ones generally don't have any markings on them.

http://www.vaperoyalty.com/hcigar-ne...brushed-brass/ this one apparently does lol

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          I think I'm tired of mechs and want a VV box. My friends get retarded battery life on their MVPs and I'm here changing batteries every couple of hours :|
          What battery are you using? I get at least a full day of constant use with my VTC running at about 1 ohm

Comment

So I was playing around yesterday and built a quad coil. It ain't pretty and it checks in at .16 ohms. It's really damn low but I've been monitoring the battery when using it. Thing puts out some serious clouds!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408458689232.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	7169033

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
            Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
            1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
            2002 325i - DD
            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
              So I was playing around yesterday and built a quad coil. It ain't pretty and it checks in at .16 ohms. It's really damn low but I've been monitoring the battery when using it. Thing puts out some serious clouds!
              [ATTACH]87828[/ATTACH]
              what gauge kenthal is that?

Comment

Still taking juice donations :D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

get a job fgt

Moral of this story?

Comment

Haha. Cant hate on that comment :giggle:.
                    Last edited by E30_Pare; 08-22-2014, 08:25 AM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                      just got a kanger mini protank 3 and 1100mah ego c twist anything I need to look for or modify to work better I'm replacing my hookah for this so figured I would start with the basics!
                      This is a solid setup for daily vaping. The mini protank 3 is a nice piece, but it's fragile as fuck, I broke 2 in last 2 weeks. Also they only hold like 1-1.5ml, which barely gets me thru my day. However compared to the plastic tanks like the Kanger T3S, the flavor is cleaner on the mini for sure.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                        This is a solid setup for daily vaping. The mini protank 3 is a nice piece, but it's fragile as fuck, I broke 2 in last 2 weeks. Also they only hold like 1-1.5ml, which barely gets me thru my day. However compared to the plastic tanks like the Kanger T3S, the flavor is cleaner on the mini for sure.
                        Its perfect for what I use it for 3 or so smoke breaks at work so don't need a lot of juice, I leave it in my bag otherwise so dosen't get abused.

Comment

So, I've had my hana modz DNA 30 clone for about 72 hours now. Shipping was slower than a m10 318i for one, and for two, it's very picky about center pin on atomizers. Lucky for me, my Nautilus has a spring loaded pin, so it works fine, but the three RDA's I tried threw a check attomizer code on screen.

I picked up some of the newer vertical Nautilus coils, filled it with 5ml of liquid and it's been going without concern since 10am yesterday.

The quality of its construction on the V3 is great. This does not feel like a knockoff until you look at the screen printed logo on the body of the box.

And the pass-through. And I haven't even swapped out the battery for something better either.

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
                            what gauge kenthal is that?
                            24 gauge, 7 wraps.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                            Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                            1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                            2002 325i - DD
                            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Over it...

Tobh on top, built to 1.2ohms. Got three pulls on it before smoke came out of the USB charging port. Not happy.

Comment

you done brokeded it.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X