• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think blunt should have to approve all new registrations
    My Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by saturnv7890 View Post
      I noticed that compared to the rx7 scene, the e30 scene is full of amazing information. I think this can be attributed a lot to quality of the forum. There's no good forums for rx7's because they have a very strict policy about letting people in. You must have your first 20 posts approved in a special "noob forum" before being allowed to post in the regular forum. It takes away a lot of "stupid questions" that others might have wanted to search for.. but because the topic does not exist, and can never exist, the information is not accessible to anyone!

So although the way r3v works isn't spam-proof, the quality and quantity of information is amazing
      Thats retarded.

Comment

hence why there's absolutely no information on those cars, I was starting to take all this e30 info for granted!

My Transaction Feedback
        My "build" thread
        BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Originally posted by smitche View Post
          I think blunt should have to approve all new registrations
          He'd let anyone and everyone in, kinda like his anus.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

make a thread that is directed to listing the names of the spammers so we can weed them out. Just an idea
            sigpic
            Hans
            Drive Proper

Comment

Originally posted by BeefSupreme View Post
              make a thread that is directed to listing the names of the spammers so we can weed them out. Just an idea
              They're mostly obvious from the thread titles and user names, no need to create a thread for it. I'm sure the mods are aware of the issue and don't have trouble finding the offenders. On the other hand, given the recent quantity the amount of time they have to deal with it may be lacking.
              88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
              We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

how about you just don't click on them, common sense
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                  how about you just don't click on them, common sense

Comment

That's not exactly the point. It's a waste of bandwidth and the mods' time to constantly clean the site.

And who ever looks at page 2 of GD? We want the freshness at the top, not spam.
                    --Will

Comment

Just bring in more volunteer moderators.

I'd gladly Ban spammers and delete the spam threads if I had the ability and I'm sure a lot of other users would too. It would be just like community flagging on craigslist.

Comment

[quote=LivingLegend06;3818863]Just bring in more volunteer moderators.
                        [quote]

Which moderator or admin do you think isn't a volunteer?
                        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                        Originally posted by mbonanni
                        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                        X