Who wants a belt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Glad you love it man!

    Here is LJ851's belt, he ordered two. I did this one first:




    Fuckin' awesome, man.


    Thanks for working with me on the second belt, i'm not trying to be a pain in the ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Break it open with your razor whip brah.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Mine is here but my roommate lost the mailbox key 8(

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Holy cow.

    I just got my belts in. Talk about a quick turn around and an amazing product! Thick,thick leather, quality cut, great hardware. I am without a doubt in for a wallet.
    Pics



    Thanks Brandon!
    Last edited by delatlanta1281; 08-21-2013, 12:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Glad you love it man!

    Here is LJ851's belt, he ordered two. I did this one first:

    He sent me the BMW brass buckle, but ordered a second black one. He said to wing it if it was not looking right. I put his buckle with a black belt I finished. The buckle looked too casual with the formal look of black. So I too Oxblood and mixed a ratio of black in and darkened it up. Then I added a triple stitch keep for the buckle and a contrasting tri rawhide stitch for the flap that is not of use.






    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Just grabbed a black belt that I actually stuck around to watch him make. I've had my hands on both his hides *giggity* and I was honestly blown away with how immaculate they are. Insanely thick, supple, and all around gorgeous and that's before the stain!

    Love that this belt is MADE TO FIT PERFECTLY. I have literally no ass so a belt is necessary for daily life and I struggle to find belts that fit well, that don't stretch, and look good. Well now I have a measured to fit, hand crafted belt that is going to last for years and years and years and years..... This is now my only source for belts.

    Pictures to come.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    badass that youre stamping them. Even cooler
    I do things right the first time :) Thought out and professional. Hope you like it man.

    And anyone wondering, these are completely handcrafted. No machines or anything. All edging, skiving and rounding is all by hand.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    badass that youre stamping them. Even cooler

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Edit: Here is Steve's belt AKA Blunttech.
    Canyon Rust, Brass buckle and snap with the retaining keep(all belts come with it).









    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Welp that just sold me. PM inbound
    Thanks for the order, here is his belt:
    Canyon Rust, brass buckle and stitched buckle flap.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Go like my page! order a belt!!!!
    BWeiss, Denver, CO. 970 likes · 8 talking about this. Hand crafted from me to you.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Welp that just sold me. PM inbound
    Responded

    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Excited for my belts!
    And here they are! the Nude is mine and the Rust one is my friends. Black and blood are yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Welp that just sold me. PM inbound

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Here is a women's belt I made for my friend that ordered:

    1" wide with brass buckle and keep(optional). Finished in canyon rust stain(two coats and a buff). Belt is punched with a 1/8 hole and looped with 12" of cord.


    Women's buckles are DIFFERENT, and limited to what I collect from my travels. No two are the same.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-17-2013, 02:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    Haha, skiving the key loop for an order of a member here. I am super pleased with the leather too! Hand picked 11oz tooling saddle leather. Thick, supple and soft.
    Excited for my belts!

    Leave a comment:

Working...