Who wants a belt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    No problem, I would like to have the buckle in hand to assure that it is perfect fit. Sent you a PM.


    Excellent! PM returned, will ship buckle asap. It's gonna be a beaut.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    Good. Im interested ;)
    Oh man, me too! Should come in handy for when Blunt is bent over my kitchen table. A nice whistle *CRACK!* should spice things up again.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Good. Im interested ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    Do these have good aerodynamics? I want it to whistle and when it flies towards the ass that its beating.
    I will be rounding the edges to make them smooth. Buffing and conditioning after the stain to restore the soft supple feel. So they should wrap around any ass you wish to punish. Full contact ;)
    Last edited by F34R; 08-02-2013, 07:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    Do these have good aerodynamics? I want it to whistle and when it flies towards the ass that its beating.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan
    Will definitely be interested! You always make some rad, well made stuff.
    Thanks man, I know you have bought hats from me in the past :)

    Originally posted by LJ851
    Interested in making me a belt with a buckle i provide? I got a sweet ass buckle that needs a belt just like this.
    No problem, I would like to have the buckle in hand to assure that it is perfect fit. Sent you a PM.

    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I like this. I've been wearing the same Kmart belt I got in 2008.
    Thanks man, let's throw that old belt away and get you something classy.

    Originally posted by Cletonius
    I like this. I've been toying around with making one myself but it sounds easier to just buy yours.
    It is completely up to you, I can guarantee that I can make a high end quality belt at a very down to earth price. And not a plain boring belt, I love detail and vintage things. Stay tuned :)

    Originally posted by blunttech
    I might be down for this. I like hand made stuff. post up examples when youre able to. On a side note, I might be in for some custom work.

    Could you make a leather hood with mouth opening and the word "slammin" hand tooled on the forehead?
    The order shipped today and the tannery is only 50mins away(city anyways). So I believe the order will arrive tomorrow or Monday. Depending on UPS sorting it from the truck tomorrow.
    Originally posted by IronFreak
    In for an Oxblood with splotching.
    Got it man!

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    In for an Oxblood with splotching.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    I might be down for this. I like hand made stuff. post up examples when youre able to. On a side note, I might be in for some custom work.

    Could you make a leather hood with mouth opening and the word "slammin" hand tooled on the forehead?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    I like this. I've been toying around with making one myself but it sounds easier to just buy yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I like this. I've been wearing the same Kmart belt I got in 2008.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Interested in making me a belt with a buckle i provide? I got a sweet ass buckle that needs a belt just like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Will definitely be interested! You always make some rad, well made stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    I may be down if they look good. I will keep an eye on this thread.
    I will have a belt made the day the shipment gets in. I am leaning at making my own buckles right now. Good plated buckles are around 5-13 bucks each. I do not want plated as it always rubs away and looks cheap. I am going to draw some designs up and have them cut out on a CNC plasma table.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    I may be down if they look good. I will keep an eye on this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdAccord
    I'm down for a black one, pm me if you get them going please
    I just placed my order for a full 9oz veg hide and three colors. This is 100% happening! and very soon, the tanner is only 45mins away from me!

    Originally posted by 5Toes
    in for pics of product.
    Give me a week or so, I want to test stain and buffing/polish.

    Originally posted by TexasTerp
    I'd be down for an oxblood and black
    Alrighty!

    Leave a comment:

Working...