Best Valentine's Gift ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Valentine's Gift ever

So I had a pretty good valentine's weekend. Took the gfriend to mount hood for some skiing, got a decent photo shot off on the lift. Then on the way home the girlie was cool with me buying ravins' bbs rk's, then the real kicker. She's been telling me she had a gift on order for me for weeks, and that I would never guess it, well she was right. BMW undies. What a gal.
    Attached Files

Bmw undies. That is cool.

Comment

Nice. She killed two birds with one stone: she's got your interest covered as well as hers ;-)

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

I could have sworn that this was going to be a repost of the "bike" pics.

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

Sweet gift. You need your gf's perfmission to buy wheels for your car? That sucks

Comment

awesome, Im glad those rims are staying local.

Comment

Nice. Rims and undies? My mind was in the wrong place. I thought the "Then on the way home the girlie was cool.." sentence was going to end in "enough to give me road head". hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by thejimlab
                Nice. Rims and undies? My mind was in the wrong place. I thought the "Then on the way home the girlie was cool.." sentence was going to end in "enough to give me road head". hahahahaha
                This may shock some people but there are some things you just dont announce on an internet forum.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

My girlfriend adopted a polar bear in my name as a valentine's present. And she is actually harassing me to do up my car more and get that outta the way so she can get me to do up whatever car she ends up with next (she's shopping for R33 Skylines and V8 Holden Calais at the moment).
                  Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

I got a new watch, dinner and a movie, lots of unmentionables that appearantly 'we dont talk about online', and a $3k loan to do things to my car... God its nice having a model gf who makes twice as much as me!

Comment

rim job, ftw

a2m for the awesomo

Comment

Working...
                      X