Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Yamaha 03-05 r6s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Anyone who does more than wheelie on the highway or pose at the local hangout puts a steering damper on the bike if there isn't already one. I had an Ohlins on mine.
    Doing a wheelie on the highway is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
    2002 325i - DD
    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Lol but seriously though, I just don't like the feel of them. I don't race bikes nor do wheelies, so I have no need. Maybe if I decide to track my bike, I would throw one on, but for street riding, it blows.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
      Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
      2002 325i - DD
      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Was my second bike. I abused the shit out of it and put 16k miles on it with no problems
        I replaced the chain every 5k miles and only Ek racing. Get a decent louder exhaust and keep the fork fluid and seals fresh and you're golden. I had zero issues with oil changes every 2k miles.

Careful with up shifts into second without using the clutch. Can get scary.

Comment

Also been looking at the suzuki sv650s, any thoughts on them?

Comment

Most of the r6s in my area were super over priced, so I found a super clean gsxr 600. 2004, I think im going to like this street bike stuff.

Comment

I had an 03 R6 and never had any problems with it. Only thing I did was change the oil and keep the chain lubed and clean. Put 8,000 miles on it.

Comment

Working...
              X