/Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
    I recommend "Roadkill" and "Hot Rod Unlimited" on the motortrend channel, funny stuff. It's more of a Top Gear feel to some of their episodes when they go on road trips and such, as well as motor swaps on "Summit Racings" parking lot etc..
    Roadkill is a great show. That episode where they crushed the Prius with the tank was awesome. Always wanted to do that.
    1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
    1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
    bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Love /Drive, especially Chris Harris' eps.
      Also like the profiles they do on the channel Petrolicious Co. . Totally different feel than the others too.
      1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
      1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
      1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
      My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

I love watching Big Muscle and AMMO NYC and CHRIS HARRIS. Tuned is good some times but the host just seams like a HUGE tool with those dumb glasses.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Love the /Drive channel, Big Muscle, Tuned and Chris Harris are my favorite segments.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
            We could have a segment titled Farbin Kaiber on Cars. It would be just like Chris Harris on Cars, except with a giant white dude with a California accent reviewing jalopies.
            Do you think I could do a Summer Car in a Winter Environment segment series where I tour the Northern US driving vehicles designed for a much more balmy region. Giant me, in a convertible three sizes too small, with the top down, with a Lindberg style bomber pilot leather helmet and goggle combo. I can imagine the viewership.
            Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 10-03-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Up next on Summer Car in a Winter Environment Farbin blasts through a bog using a 1992 LeBaron GTC. I hope he brought his waders!

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

You gotta love the TC by Maserati, with such sleek lines, engineered for dependability, power and performance! The 550 amp battery provides dependable starts year-round, and does not require the addition of water by the owner. The corrosion protection is second to none! The Mitsubishi built 3.0 V6 leaves nothing on the table! The Ultradrive Getrag transmission provides crisp shifting and the aluminum heads provide excellent airflow. This is not a car to be missed, or overlooked when seeking the best in front wheel drive snow devouring.

Comment

None here watches petrolicious?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                    None here watches petrolicious?
                    Whatcha talking about Willis? I love Petrolicious. The I DriveNew York video was great! I'm jelly of the guy with the beautiful Alfa GTV6.

Comment

Working...
                    X