Any deer hunters on R3v?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
    quite the opposite actually, pacifist; but let's not derail your thread w/ my controversial beliefs.

carry on murderers. ;)
    lol, murderers. have you ever seen what a starving deer looks like?
    sigpic

Comment

you might want to read a bit more carefully. the question was if he was in the military.

Comment

Originally posted by apexhero View Post
        you might want to read a bit more carefully. the question was if he was in the military.
        no, I got the pacifist part, I just thought the murderers thing was directed towards deer hunting.
        sigpic

Comment

the comment was directed at answering mrsleeves's question

Comment

Originally posted by apexhero View Post
            that is still irrelevant, I have a friend of mine that would fall into the pacifist classification, but is a deer and turkey hunting fool, I mean its 99% of what he lives for.....................

I got where it came from I was trying to see how he would try and tie it into his PETA, Cass Sunstien like views on hunting with out being so overt about asking directly. Try to keep up.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

the military question was off topic, you took it incorrectly. it had almost nothing to do with hunting. when mr rufflz answered the question it was strictly answering the military question as in being a pacifist

Pacifism is opposition to war and violence.

Comment

YA think!!!!
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

I hear Danny is one hell of a deer slayer ;P
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    just a question what does pacifism have to do with hunting???
                    It means eating a pork chop that comes from a pig that spent its entire existance in a pen little larger than itself, fed growth hormones to make it grow quicker, antibiotics even if it wasn't sick and finally killed in an assembly line is morally superior than allowing an animal to live naturally, grow up in the wild, run free with its family and maybe if its not careful will one day die from a well placed bullet. That was a long sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
                      I enjoy helping to manage the deer population when I have a place to do so. I'd love to get a buck finally. Those are some nice racks OP.
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                      Deer = yummy!

I don't hunt, but probably should. I have family and friends who do. I get to eat deer meat every year. Last year I got to try deer heart, oh my that was tasty!!!!
                      Nice! That's one thing I have yet to try. Probably because there's usually not much left of the heart ;)
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Build Thread
                      Rear Diff Rebuild
                      Rebuildable Viscous Coupling
                      Transfer Case Rebuild
                      "Life is simpler with 12 valves"

Comment

Working...
                      X